Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everbody i decided to harvest one of my girls for a few diff. reasons...but she was ready for a good head high for sure :)...gonna get all these fan leaves snipped and i'll get sum pics...it's gonna take me days to just trimm up this girl ...i'm hoping for close to 3-4 oz...maybe more, maybe less tho...when i cut the one branch before , it did dry out a whole lotta the weight ,but breaks up soo nice after completely dry :D ...very nice smoke especially if i take my time drying and trim up right nice ...welp back to work, i'll get sum pics sumtime ;) ...till then

Here's a few pics of the harvested girl ...Could've let go another 2-3 weeks tho...oh well ...here ye go :) more to come :hubba:

100_1128.JPG

100_1130.JPG

100_1143.JPG

100_1144.JPG

100_1149.JPG

100_1156.JPG

100_1160.JPG

100_1162.JPG

100_1164.JPG

100_1171.JPG

Looks like some mity-fine smoke too!:bong: Good job Man!
Ive harvest two of mine for a number of reasons too.
Peace

Popcorn for the late night flicks! Just imagine how plump she would have gotten in the last couple of weeks or don't to make yourself feel less guilty about the quickie. ;)

Here's an update for ya folks finally...sorry it's been so long...and i'll hopefully get some pics of the garden later :) ...oh the final weight is 5.5 oz. dry :D ...i am very pleased ...and that was minus a cola 2 weeks before...they're goin' into jars tonite ...and also does anyone think that tupperware bowls would work just the same as mason jars???

100_1172.JPG

100_1173.JPG

100_1232.JPG

100_1237.JPG

100_1241.JPG

100_1242.JPG

100_1243.JPG

100_1271.JPG

100_1270.JPG

100_1257.JPG

100_1266.JPG

100_1263.JPG

Congratulations and that's a lot of herb for a plant that was half way into flowering. You should be set until next harvest with all the rest of your girls.

Man what a harvest friend!!!.. been a while... I've been working to pay the bills.

very very nice man.....i hope i get close to 5.5 oz. per plant...i'm thinkin' more like 4...

OH MY CHRONIC!! nice man and nice harvest 5 ozs, you should be set to let them fully others fully mature ehh?? man it sucks i kinda figured my bcs were hermie seeds since it was that commerical chronic, so i had a nice trim fest today..... sucks i lended my camera to my parents for their trip but ill see if i can my junk box camera working... anyways im buzzzed, haha but couple ?s how many girls you got left outside? did you get your seeds? andd given any more thought to your indoor setup?? and damn i cant wait till next outdoor season im going to be doing some serious scouting, and hiking this winter looking for spots, how do you decide on your outdoor plots?

Well Toke...I've got about 10 more outside, but only 3 fully vegged and mature ...and the seeds, just schwaggy bagseed from commercial brick weed...but i'm hopin to know more about my indoor soon, i'm still not sure how much i'm gonna be able to work with...

Latest posts

Back