Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elven said:
My Gods I only hope that I some day I can only hope that I to can utter those hallowed words together. I am still at the paying for point where I have to whip myself if I have more than three hits in a two hour period.:holysheep:

Your day will come my friend...the end of scaping pipes and bongs to get high...the day is coming when you will throw that crap away...I meen why smoke it when you have Budd..Right?...Just be patient and read,read,read....and allways improve on grow area to get better results..its a great Hobby..treat it like one..and you will be rewarded;)

Take care and be safe

Your plants are looking Great....they also seem to be well covered from choppers...remember your the only chopper coming close to those Ladies..lol..and thats not for another 7+ weeks huh?...thanks for shareing with us my friend

KEEP M GREEN

Man that's nice I must agree that growing giants must be nice :D. I totally forgot what I was going to say beyond that (hmm I wonder why :bong:) If/when I remember I will get back to you guys (I should make that my fricken signature) :D:D

Hey thanks everyone for swingin' by...And thanks for the positive input about the choppers 4u2, i need it...I've been a bit paranoid/depressed lately, and i don't like it one bit...I just need to not worry so much i guess :(...But Elven, c'mon back when ya get a chance to put that :bong1: down my friend :D ...But for all those growers that thinks there'll never be a chance of them having an outdoor crop, it can happen...With patience, persistance , and a little bit of watching your @rse...Ya can get it done...Mistrising, ya read my mind mang...That's almost my exact thoughts on outdoors, gotta have one crop for the critters, one for the thieves, and one for you ...Although, it's harder for me...being as i have no vehicle or means of transportation :( , bummer huh? But don't give up Folks, you'll one day step up and have a big ole crop ...Just never ever ever breathe a word of it...NOT EVEN TO YOUR MAMA! well maybe, i tell my mama bout everything :D ...Anyways, if anyone ever has a question/ comment , shoot away...Thanks again for stoppin in folks, i'll have an update in the next day or two...:bong:

sup. so what all do you do to prep the ground before putting them into the strait ground just dig a hole and put in nice fluffy soil? i got some but i think soil to packed for 1 of them its not growing much... but man your outdoor crop is making me want to start another veg area/clone room to quick start veg some more to throw out off my property, before 12/12 light schedule hits where im at.

everything looks great you should have a nice harvest, i hope nothing happens to any of them... goodluck

toke@smoke420 said:
sup. so what all do you do to prep the ground before putting them into the strait ground just dig a hole and put in nice fluffy soil? i got some but i think soil to packed for 1 of them its not growing much... but man your outdoor crop is making me want to start another veg area/clone room to quick start veg some more to throw out off my property, before 12/12 light schedule hits where im at.

everything looks great you should have a nice harvest, i hope nothing happens to any of them... goodluck

In most cases Toke, i usually just use my home-made compost....with maybe 2 inches at the most with your regular potting soil(make sure it has perlite,? the white puffy stuff in it, or another substitute i suppose)...I made the mistake of sendin someone else to the store due to me not having transportation and ended up w/ the cheapest crappiest soil they had evidently...Had huge prollem sprouting, prolly went thru 75 beans before i got some, but that's with critters and everything else...But after they've had a month or so to veg. on the patio, i'll take them out to 'the spot'...I usually will use a post-hole digger, make 2ft wide x 2 1/2 -3 ft. deep...Fill halfway with straight compost, and transplant, covering with mixture of compost and the soil dug up, which varies in each spot...And thats pretty much it...Hit 'em hard with Original MG after a month or two after popping...This year i'm trying out some MG bloom booster, i've started that since sexing...It seems to encourage flowering a lot...And in my buckets, same process, except all pure compost, no potting soil whatsoever...don't ask me why:p ...Just never use the same method with all of them...and also, there's a few that are one top of buried brush pile that's a decade old, along with one of our compost bins from 4or5 years back that just fell apart and we started a garden there...Most all of the plants in this area always have a purple color in them...I like it :D ...Maybe it'll win me BPOTM :hubba: ...i can only wish ...But if ya have any more questions ask away...Hopefully i won't write a book next time :D

How are the ladies on this fine sunday morning buddy..

MAN they are looking good! Have grown a lot since that last drop by of mine...

Take carer man, if having less photos means you keep safe and stay out of trouble, then I'm cool with that... Better to be safe than sorry!

Peace.

Ok, i was out checkin my girls and figured i'd pop off a few pics w/ the cell today...Just a quick lil update...Not great quality pics, but enjoy for the meantime :D ...My main reason for this post is i'm havin' bug prollems still w/ my bucket girl...and have no idea what's responsible, so i took a pic and hoping someone can tell me whats eatin' at my girls...I appreciate it if ya could...If the pics too shabby to identify the the damage let me know...i'm thinkin' maybe grasshopper's but not seeing many...Hope someone can help out on this...I need help w/ spiders still too!:holysheep: It's crazy, i can't get rid of 'em...I've been having my new growth leaves sticking together with silk in the new forming budsites...I dug around a little bit, and actually saw a worm in one...I'm thinking maybe it was a silkworm, but i dunno if i should worry about them bad or not...If i'm not mistaken they're a big pest for tobbacco...Someone get me straightened out on all these buds PLEASE...

BucketRavage.JPG

Bigbucket.JPG

BigRunt.JPG

LastLsT.JPG

BigMamma.JPG

looks good man, sry cant help ya on bug problem.. well anyways better looking then my outdoors went to check on mine today and 2 smaller ones started buddin got chopped by the lawn mower... haha so anyways i got some good hash oil. looks good later.

dont have much experience yet in the bug field but ya plants are beutiful man.
i used a 3 in one all organic fruit/vege safe spray called fungicide its a miticide for mites of course lol fungicide for the mold an crap and insecticide for, well..insects lol. it seemed to work awesome for mine i only used twice and grasshoppers are basically gone now unless its the 2-300 moth balls i throw round my perimeter and each the girls bout once a month. i don know for sure but somethin workin for me ...

Might be water issues not enough or root bound considering there size... My where root bound at that size...

Thanks Zip, i got some of that organic garden 3 in 1...Hopefully that will take care of it...What does everyone suggest be the best time of the day to use??? or should i wait until sundown..? I'm not sure if it matters or not, as i know i usually wait until sundown to water/ feed...

Lookin Good Man! are they flowering good yet? if so try some bloom burst by Expert Garden, or one with a very high middle #. they look healthy tho, to be in small pots. I have one in a 25 gal. pot and its doing ok. but my roots have grown thru the holes in the bottom of the pot and into the ground.
good luck man.:48:

Latest posts

Back