Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some good pics of spider mites. I have some on my tomato plants right now. You can see little black specs on the leaves and they start to turn white and dry in appearance. There are little silky threads around where they are munching. I have regular spiders that hang out around the plants too but they do not build webbing on the tomato plants. They like tall older trees.

spidermite_wb.jpg

35146.jpg

263212714_a7244b9dd2.jpg

Good looking grow :cool: Them spider mites can be a *****
where I live they get all over are outdoor regular ornamentals arround are house and kill plants if you don't spray with this organic fish spray STINKS but works. I no you would not want to put on buds. We also have problems with scale and all kind of critters.
Good LUCK with your finish sure looks tasty :hubba: :hubba:

Let me know if you are going to do ak next??

Hey Dozin', i'm not positive i've got mites...i've only 'seen' the spiders and webs...just not sure if there's a few mites makin' webs too ...hope not at least ...but is that a tomoato plant in the pic??? it's wild lookin for sure :) ...i'm gonna start feeding molasses today...does anyone know how much or a mixture i should use for each plant??? i usually will mix for 8-10 plants ...And also gonna get a pic up of the mildew later...it's not fuzzy like it said, from what i read i've just got bleached leaves from too much sun...i looked under the scope and couldn't see any sign of fungi and it's not raised at all really...but i can take and rub it right off too tho ...so i dunno, help me if ya can...thanks

Yes it is a tomato plant that I found in a search engine's images. Mine are not that bad fortunately for now. The ones in the picture seem to be a field crop that got overrun by the mites. The white stuff might just be hard water buildup from humidity.

Ain't that the truth Hick...mites are the devil! But on another note, i've taken a few pics of what i think to be mildew forming...i sprayed with a solution of water and liquid soap , and then had a heavy rain this mornin'...I also took a toothbrush to somewhat scrub the spores off , not sure if this is the right thing or not...but after i would wait and come back the white spots still remained after washing and rinsing...It doesn't seem to be as bad today tho after the rain, i'm just worried that it's gonna spread more and more...i'll have to keep a close eye on it...If anyone has any input let me know, i can't let mold get to my girls and ruin the crop ...so here we go ...oh yea, i harvested the one branch i spoke of...i'll get pics of final product tomorrow...i'm also starting to see alot of cloudy trichs now, just not sure how much , as i don't have a handheld loupe or scope ...a few of the last pics is a nug that has a few bright red pistils, i mean like a firetruck red, not the very last but 2 before the last...i love it ..here we go tho , ENJOY

mildew2.JPG

mildw3.JPG

mildew3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

mildew.JPG

TopMildew1.JPG

millldew.JPG

colarunt.JPG

redn.JPG

whitenred.JPG

Topnugg.JPG

Looking hot friend!!! Sorry about the mite issues.. Good night!!

nice bro hahaha i see you went with the laptop photo shoot too... cant wait to see the BIG harvest your gonna have tons of bud.

oh yes it's gonna be a really nice harvest...i'll be having multiple harvests actually...b/c some of my girls are just now starting to form buds, and others are starting to show a lot of clear and some cloudy trichs ...The nugs above are from my most mature girl ...Most of the pistils/hairs are already mostly red now ...It could be due to the change in temps. lately here , it's started to cool down quite a bit...but i'll get an update here soon on the ladies :D

Looking great toker420. Bummer you had to harvest your one lady early but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. ;)

Well TBG, it's only one small branch from my more mature lady...Everything's still growin' like a ''weed'' :rofl: ...The final dry weight after trimming and manicuring, is roughly 14 grams unofficially...but no worries Grunt, the girl is growing strong as if nothing ever happened...didn't even stunt the growth i can tell...really would've liked to see that cola swell up double the size, but hey, there's always the other 8 or 10 colas too :D ...it's gettin' purdy now :) ...
And Dozer, i usually will hang my colas upside down, trimming all fan leaves and other leave w/ a reachable stem w/o damaging the trichs ...let hang for roughly 48 hours w/ fan blowing almost 24/7 ...the chop the larger colas into smaller nugs ...and then into the brown bag they go, where they are still sitting...and i usually judge amount of time in bag by personal preference...Just about to go grab a nug and bong and see if we're good to go yet ... :D ...i prolly won't cure this small harvest if i'm satisfied w/ taste , as i already know it has a pretty dang decent taste w/ a great head high ...but usually on most cases i'll jar cure for a month up to 3 months, burping once a day or at least every 2-3 days...I'll get a pic of a dried nugs sometime...

Latest posts

Back