Wild weed plant!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a wild hemp plant, not anyone elses. It grows wildly around my area.

no buds? no good then. too tall? no good too.. maybe helpful if you post a pic of it. could be herm. or male the way you said no buds then no good I swears. haha check my other forum that i smoked male hash, it was no good either lmao

You will not get high from Hemp..........

Heres some info for you.....

Hemp

Last Updated September 27, 2004
Hemp is the industrial grade "cousin" of marijuana, used for paper, fiber, food and fuel. Both hemp and marijuana come from the plant species Cannabis sativa L., but hemp is bred for fiber or other uses, and it contains almost none of the psychoactive ingredient (THC) that makes users "high."
Hemp has a long and distinguished history of use to mankind. Hemp rope and canvas sails once outfitted the world's sailing ships, and Conestoga wagons were covered in hemp. Hemp seeds, rich in omega fatty acids, have been used in traditional foods for centuries and are still sold as birdseed in the U.S. Shelled hemp seed and oil are increasingly used in natural food products, such as corn chips, nutrition bars, hummus, nondairy milks, breads and cereals. In the last few years, the hemp foods industry has grown from less than $1 million a year to over $5 million in retail sales. Paper made from the strong hemp fiber is used in many of the world's currencies. The U.S.D.A. has determined that, acre for acre, hemp can produce four times as much paper as trees.
Hemp fiber and sterilized or processed hemp seeds can be imported legally into the U.S. (please see DEA Hemp Ban for information on the now-defunct ban on foods containing hemp), but hemp farming was effectively made illegal here with the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937, which imposed a prohibitively high tax on cannabis cultivation. Hemp was grown again in this country during World War II under the U.S.D.A.'s "Hemp for Victory" program. Currently, three states have passed laws allowing hemp cultivation.
Hemp offers many environmental advantages compared with other natural resources. Unlike trees, it is an annually renewable resource, and it doesn't require pesticides and herbicides like cotton does. The cellulose in hemp and other crops could be used to replace petrochemicals in plastics and fuels.
In the past several years, a hemp industry has re-emerged, with hundreds of companies worldwide offering thousands of hemp products. China, Australia, England, France, Spain, Hungary, Romania and Canada are among the countries growing, using and exporting hemp. The U.S. is the only major industrialized nation to prohibit the growing of industrial hemp.

yea i would wright this one off man:shocked: ... but no worries my friend..:hubba:

treat youself to a few precious seeds and be a part of the magic that comes with raising a nice garden of greens:grinch: :farm: :peace:

The pix on the left is Hemp and the Pix on right is the real thing with THC..
I want to be a Hemp Farmer and got the room for it 1 acre is big enough..

art_hemp_split_afp_gi.jpg

Ok so I want to plant... and I want to plant outside... How can I go about doing this? I don't have any seeds since I am here in India... Also, it is the end of July, so do I have to wait until next year? I asked around over here for ganja and people said that it goes for about 25 rupees per gram.... which is about 60 cents. I couldn't get a hold of any of the good stuff, so no seeds either. How do i get seeds? I want to plant about 2 - 3 plants!

It looks like a sativa plant so I suggest you wait some more and see what happens!How long are days in you part of the world???

What are the laws there? You might want to check th em out before you grow. I would hate to see ya locked up for life. Be safe.

I will grow in a small town where it is legal to grow your own weed.

Days are around 6am - 8pm... so a lot of sun light i guess.

Nirvana has great prices for beans

I can't have them shipped to me, I live in someone else's house, can't have them find out about the seeds, even though I won't be planting here.

dopeman265 said:
I can't have them shipped to me, I live in someone else's house, can't have them find out about the seeds, even though I won't be planting here.

I guess you'll have to look around & see if anyone can get you beans.. Maybe someone else has a better ideal buddie.:)

shoot well if you cant order any beans, and you have no hook up there on dank, its gunna be a task trying to put a grow together, especially a stealth one.

wish i could help but i wouldnt know where to start

GL

I don't know what to do... will nirvana send those beans to me here in India??

Ask around more for the cheap weed which may have some seeds if grown commercially. Not that $.60 a gram isn't cheap..

think so,just order them and see.you will probably get them.we order them in the USA.just taking a chance when doing so.

Ok so i decided to order them, now when should I order them, meaning when should I plant them?? Next harvest season right... march...?

Latest posts

Back