Need help please...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
if anyone can tell me what's wrong here with this i'd appreciate it...I've already posted a few times about it...But it's not gotten any better, but worse...The plant is still growing somewhat decently but is do dried, curled and crispy...I appreciate any help, thanks

driedcurled.JPG

Well ... from looking at the picture ... it looks like over fertilization:eek: ... have you been giving it fetilizers? If so what kind and how much? ... How big is the plant?

... and what is that white milky stuff? ... I got some of that on my plants ... not as much though ... :stuff-1125699181_i_

sevin dust...And i use Miracle gro's original fertilizer...One dose every 2-3 days,depending on our weather i guess...But out of all my plants it's the only one reacting this way to the ferts...I've got a little nute burn yellowing on others but not like this...This one is prolly been out since the mid of june, 3 1/2 ft....You can see it bettter in my journal....

i've seen your other plants and they look great. this one might have several things wrong. some leaves curled up some down, some tips burnt some gone. im stoned so i have no idea what im tryin to say.

i would get that seven off of it with a spray bottle to begin with so it can breathe. if the bugs are chewing on it i have found that 'Shultz' insect spray works the best. i'd have to agree with Growrebel-over fert. also trim the non-mj behind it back some...

Using Miracle-gro as your plants' fertilizer is definitely not a good idea. You should consider buying other brands like Fox Farm or Botanicare.

I like to use organic ferts in my soilless mix, (bone meal,bat ****, cow crap etc..) but just enough to give my soiless mix the edge it needs. Seems to me you are over feeding like the brothers up top report. After I juice my base (soiless mix) with the oganic nutes,I suplement with jacks 20/20/20 during veg, & jacks 10/30/20 during flowing (now) . Even then, I am watering with a little less then what is recomended every week and a half to two weeks,watering with pure H20 whenever I get the chance (and when I am feeling strong) since I am growing on a cliff face :D Don't rush what mother earth intends,especially with what corporate machines are producing (MG) It's poison I tell ya! POISON !! :)
here are my girls http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27182

Looks like fert burn to me IMHO. I remember your other post with sevin on the leaves, I have used sevin in the past on all my garden goodies, but wether its on my cabbage or my sweetleaf, I only apply once, so it should only be on a couple days max before rain or sprinkler/sprayer hits it, and only during early veg cycle as I dont wanna eat or smoke that crazy stuff! ANYWAY, back to point... Miracle gro is a good fert that I have used many times with amazing results, before BC products, Fox Farm, B'cuzz and a host of others were even known to all us old die hards... BUT as with any fert, use sparingly at least follow the water, water, feed & repeat method, and most ferts can be cut in half dosage wise with desirable effects. Water even by itself is not necessairy daily as too much can rot the roots....
But since your other plants look awesome, I think you are just concentrating too much focus & love on this plant.
My humble advice,,, wash off the sevin dust, just give plain ole water for a couple a weeks and let her do her thing!
best of luck

yeah i must agree,, you are using to much fertz,, 2-3 days is way to much,, read the instructions on the back of the container and you should use the direction it gives for house hold potting plants,, i think its like every 2 weeks,, what you should do is just keep givvin ur plant water for a wile,, let your soil dry for a couple days the water again ,,if you ocver water it will rot,, then you can get back to your fertz id ussually fert min once every 2nd week,, to much fertz will kill,, i hope this helps

slowmo77 said:
i've seen your other plants and they look great. this one might have several things wrong. some leaves curled up some down, some tips burnt some gone. im stoned so i have no idea what im tryin to say.
I think slowmo77 smokes more than I do:D :D :D

I would try giving it straight water for a couple weeks. I agree it looks like fert burn. What kinda soil are u using? If you have some kinda 3 month soil on top of adding other nutes. Your could be over doing it. Like I said try just water for maybe 2 weeks or so. Or maybe a good flushing might help.

the way the leaves are curlin down it looks over watered, you been gettin some rain lately, like evenin showers? i also see some burnt tips.

from the picture i believe this to be a case of over fertilization, especially a phosphurus OD.

the best remedy would be to cut the feeding off for now, and resume with doses of plain water as stated several times above.

the little rascal looks to be fairly on the petite side. when/if you decide to feed again, be light. MG can be very benificial to MJ plants if used sparingly.

Latest posts

Back