Bombs' Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yuup...Same pics TheHempGodess removed...????...Nvthis was correct...way too Danky...:giggle:

Small update.

DSCF2063.JPG

DSCF2064.JPG

DSCF2065.JPG

less cowbell, more dank...:D :cool:

those are coloring up very nice. i'm a sucker for anything that might remotely taste of berries...my hands are stained purple from last nights blackberry, red raspberry pick...we had big fun. right up til I stumbled and fell into a big bush...:hubba:

i'm jealous of the outdoor growers up here doing light deprivation grows in greenhouses. they are getting ready to harvest next week. I really need to start work on my own greenhouse so I can keep up with the jones...;)

keep it green...peace...

I love blackberries. Just made a blackberrystrawberry cobbler a couple of days ago actually. You know falling into blackberry bushes builds character...or maybe it was pain endurance, icr:D.

I'm jealous of outdoor growers period. I want to grow some trees outdoors.

Getting close. I let these poor girls go a lil too long without water and underfed them at times:eek: but they seem to be looking good. Wont be long 'til I can whack 'em, see:hubba:?

DSCF2327.JPG

DSCF2328.JPG

DSCF2329.JPG

DSCF2330.JPG

DSCF2331.JPG

DSCF2332.JPG

DSCF2333.JPG

DSCF2335.JPG

DSCF2337.JPG

DSCF2338.JPG

DSCF2339.JPG

DSCF2342.JPG

nice shots bbp. i can't wait to bring my od harvest in and run it thru my new electric trimmer. :) updated pics of trees in od thread. :cool:

keep it green...

Thanks everyone.

7GE-I just germinated some Drive By(Lowryder x auto AK), Heirloom Blueberry x Drive By, OGKxBubba fems, Strawberry bubba fems and some White Bubba fems.

pic in center alone is dabomb looking GG man

Latest posts

Back