Grower13's closet buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed my son your pics. He is not a big grow person (he waters and monitors my grows sometimes)but his first question was how someone could have that many trichs on fan leaves. I am sure those plants would put me in a catatonic state. Very impressive.

Yea they gonna be awesome fosure.

LED Seedz makes some good crosses for sure. The Starfighter f3 is unreal. Should be available for purchase late 2017......... by the name of ???hell I forgot what they said...... will post when I can.

I showed my son your pics. He is not a big grow person (he waters and monitors my grows sometimes)but his first question was how someone could have that many trichs on fan leaves. I am sure those plants would put me in a catatonic state. Very impressive.

It takes good genetics to get that much frost....... don't matter how well you grow it....... can't get out of it what it ain't got in it.

Beautimous, just amazing, thats all.

thanks Rose...... hope you feel better now.

Hey G13, you ever get tired of rocking these grows? You got skills guy... just lovely, and yes, thank you I am over that 2 week bug..yay.. Be careful with the weather coming..

Very Impressive man, nice work 13 !

Hey G13, you ever get tired of rocking these grows? You got skills guy... just lovely, and yes, thank you I am over that 2 week bug..yay.. Be careful with the weather coming..

Just lovely! Amazing what can be done in a closet!

Thanks guys...... Starfighter @ 60 days in flower....... she is from seed......
View attachment IMG_0018.jpg

View attachment IMG_0019.jpg

View attachment IMG_0020.jpg

View attachment IMG_0022.jpg

View attachment IMG_0024.jpg

View attachment IMG_0028.jpg

View attachment IMG_0035.jpg

Excellent job G 13 I feel like I could get high just looking at your pictures

Yes sir a friend of a friend is a good thing to have when your on the hunt for keeper pheno's

free seed offer....... for 2 or 3 peeps in need....... I have more seeds than I'll ever use........ want to offer up some good seeds I've had store for a few years....... I'll never grow them out........ but please let's let some of the peeps who have true need get these....... There are 6 Satori seeds Mandala..... 3 deadhead OG seeds cali connection....... a full unopened safari pack from cali connection....... and a prime c99 pheno done by Leprechaun seeds........ again peeps lets let peeps get these who might not otherwise have access or funds to get these seeds........ y'all can pm me and this will remain private transaction........ this is a safe way to get seeds........ I will not send seeds outside the USA.
View attachment IMG_0007.jpg

Well that is very cool G13.... very nice and generous, just like a hippie.

I feel the same way 13, I got more beans than I can shake a stick at, nice of you to offer up to those in need. Peace

Latest posts

Back