First Time From Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish ZEM it's a cheap Temp RH meter. I will be doing an update tonight.
Thanks

Looks good! Glad you lowered it from 13 or so to around 8. I would honestly only put 4-6 total, but thats a lot better than it was before you flipped. Looks like your doing really good so far, can't wait to see the outcome! Green mojo!

Looks good! Glad you lowered it from 13 or so to around 8. I would honestly only put 4-6 total, but thats a lot better than it was before you flipped. Looks like your doing really good so far, can't wait to see the outcome! Green mojo!

That's cause I had 1 light and it was 2 rooms combined. Now I got 3 rooms a lot more space. This is my second grow. First was killed from noob mistakes

Where are all my Stank hate club members ? Why you no post in my grow log?

So my 3 strains are med mans con kush says 60-65 days . The other is RoccaBerry berry moonshine rocket fuel x shishkaberry says it's an 8 week strain. The last is an OG says it's a 70-80 day strain.

Does this sound right to MP?

Don't know about the first two but the OG Kush I grew took around 8 weeks I think.
Checked back and it was closer to the time you have.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425262871.365422.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425262881.154801.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425262890.681604.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425262899.438416.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425262908.334031.jpg

I can't wait. Another month :( it's 2015 and science can't super grow MJ . On a side note I totally miss predicted when I should start my veg to be ready for when I'm done flower and have a JUNGLE. I am gonna need MP help in how to trim / manage my jungle.

Hah :)

I just did "weed whacking" as I like to call it, today in my veg station. Choose stuff to top / FIM / Super Crop / KILL OFF / Make clones / *Tip* leaves. Some people only tip the leaves if they are taking clones. When I have a jungle, I like to tip most all of my fan leaves to make more room to spread out the plants and have better ventilation and light penetration.

Good luck on your thinning of the herd. It was one of the hardest things for me to "learn" with this.. and I quote learn because there's really nothing to it, but to do it.. and doing it sucks!! I still feel slightly bad to this day whenever I kill one off that I don't need or isn't the right structure. But, like today, after I do it to the first one it's just hours of going through the motions and I rather enjoy it after awhile. That first one generally gets me everytime lol

:D

If you take anything too soon you will just be dissapointed in the quality, and you will have done 3 + months worth of work for almost nothing, your gonna have to learn some patience if your growing cause it all takes time.

Oh I don't plan on taking anything for another month :(.

Damn hydro bill put a kink in the expansion and if my bill was that high I'm scared to add another 1000 watt light.

i dont recall how many watts you are running but you can do various things to cut down on your bill.

1078watts was 24/7 for a month then 1000watt went 12 hours on 12 off. The 78 watts is constant 24/7.

That's cause I had 1 light and it was 2 rooms combined. Now I got 3 rooms a lot more space. This is my second grow. First was killed from noob mistakes

Where are all my Stank hate club members ? Why you no post in my grow log?

Lol! After a while the bully haters with their "experience" end up leaving you alone after you prove them wrong, show them you did a good job, or they simply feel (said person) could be a lost cause and just detour away.... Any of those reasons will keep them from EVER coming back to your threads. They will see your name and get pissed and not waste their time with it. Whether or not it was their own naive disagreement, or the other way around... Hence, why my threads are always empty loL! It's just like with any bully, gotta ignore, or put em in their place! Haters gotta hate!! SO LET EM HATE !!! Lookin great tho man!!! Good stuff! How much longer until harvest?

Ey I'm curious tho, how much did it cost you to run that 1078 watts for 24/7??

Stank, tbh, you never provoked me at all, i did notice your tendency to be impulsive, but this adds to your honesty, like you type whats in your heart and never backspace. anyway i dont know who the "haters" are but i wish that you get along well with everybody in mp.
you are doing a good job improving your grows, keep it up and keep up the sharing :D

My damn bill was $160 no lights then $660 with lights. That was a MH 1000 watt running 24/7 so that's why I got the T5 to vegg and after I changed the bulbs it was all good with T5.

Your right ZEM I'm not gonna Fake what I am just to fit in.
Thanks for popping in.
April fools day is chop day

Latest posts

Back