the run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man dudes here i know got drones with cameras for cheap hide your OD if u have it not legal!!!!!!!!!!! 300 bucks gets u a drone flyably by a iphone...

i post this info cause u come at me u die... reality is if you ODG and have anyone that does not like you then u may need to rethink things, even if in a garage wtv. (security) , they also have cheap heat scaners infared or wtv for em

6.1 1280 73/33 light
lookin good and happy

6.2 1330 68/33 dark
look like they had a good night took a pic with lights off bud sites look more evolved

6.2 1140 73/34 on the feeding in control bucket full

6.2 1350 66/38 in control bucket and res dark

reset res to 5.8 1280 74/40 res w/lights on

ya would like to get 3 week run out of the res

tent is looking way better as far as the lock out think its been fixed, minor heat curling on a few of teh monster fans but all in all looking healthy

res has been ramping at .1 ph a day basically to .1 every other day sitting at 1333 ppm 6.1 in control bucket 68/38 dark foliar sprayed em b4 lights on first time with a little flora shield phd water very little flora in it been using it on the clones..

All clones have rooted like crazy as far as i can see 100% clone rate success will update that later after upplanting them. ph'd new coco chunks over night gonna clean some perlite and load a few more sites and add em into the setup to get a perpetual cycle running

Latest posts

Back