Old Fogeys first ever legal grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nanny cam in the grow room? LOL, i love that idea.

When ya gonna transplant those long legged girls? (hopefully) They look nice.

i am chicken to transplant now. the medium is very loose and i am afraid i would damage the roots. is there a safer way of transplanting? i also in the past have gone from solo cups to 3 gallon felt bags. i know that is quite a jump up in space. think i should go with something intermediate?

i am chicken to transplant now. the medium is very loose and i am afraid i would damage the roots. is there a safer way of transplanting? i also in the past have gone from solo cups to 3 gallon felt bags. i know that is quite a jump up in space. think i should go with something intermediate?

Thats what i do. Solo cup to 3gal smart pot. Never any problems.

just read a little blurb about how best to transplant. i need to get some new felt bags since i am afraid my old bags have spider mite eggs and i need 10 anyway.

new felt bags arrived yesterday. i am going to mix some promix bx i have with my roots organix green lite. just watered and nuted the plants again. they are getting stockier but when i transplant i am going to even things out. the nordles and a satori or 2 are pretty squat.. transplant on saturday or friday maybe. not sure who i am kidding though. i cannot fit 10 3 gallon felt pots into a 3x3 tent along with my oscillating fan and a humidifier. the humidifier has prolly done its job though so i might be able to cram...

View attachment IMG_2708.jpg

View attachment IMG_2707.jpg

View attachment IMG_2706.jpg

Those look so nice OF.... woo hoo. I transplanted my seedlings into a one gallon pot.. that was dumb.. now they need to go into 5 already.. The satori's aren't feminized are they? I love that pretty natural green of your plants.

I don't think I have seen feminized satori seeds. Though I know a lot of folks on here are not in favor of feminized seeds, I would have bought some if I could find them. The nordles are and the green crack and amnesia as well. I've always used 3 gallon felt pots. I have seen hamster Lewis growing some nice plants in 1 gallon pots but I don't think I can go that small just yet. 2:07 and I am pretty buzzed so I will stop blabbing now...

Hammy can grow in one gallon pots and get a decent yield. I could never do that. He and Duck can both grow in little containers. I don't think satori is femmed, but I am just started a femmed version of satori haze... wooohoo. should be good. Greenest of mojo for this fun grow.

thanks rose. greenest mojo right back at ya!

Because I can't help myself, I transplanted to 3 gallon felt pots today. I am happy I am able to fit the fan in without much "fan"-angling...

i had the tent open with the led on so i wore the led shades. now for about 10 minutes so far, everything in my house has a green tinge to it. i also feel like i got some sun. i think there is a fair amount of uv in this led...

View attachment IMG_2712[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_2711[1].jpg

Look at those babies not stretched... fan agling you are funny.

Mojo Bro....feels good to be legal Eh????

yes mrcane. i have always loved gardening but being able to garden with a plant i have a particular affinity for makes it that much more satisfying and i wont be hauled off to jail anymore!

gotta remember to turn the durn iphone sideways...

They sure look like they're starting to come along nicely oldfogey can't wait to see the end results :48:

looking great. It is great to be legal. I can't wait for total freedom to grow. It is going to be a green world. I'll be watching closely in the coming months.

oh and i think it is time to break out the carbon filter. starting to stink(in a good way).

topped, watered and fed today. gave the satoris only a very light feeding since they are known to be light feeders. the plants seem to like this king led. looking very healthy. my past grows were all t5(start to finish) and they were healthy as well. need to try to compare week to week pics from the t5 grows for differences...

Latest posts

Back