He won all 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
was reading marijuana business magazine, feb. 2017 issue. a grower (TAHOE HYDRO), won FIRST PLACE INDICA CUP, FIRST PLACE SATIVA CUP, FIRST PLACE- BEST HYBRID..... ONE grower won all 3 of these prestigious awards at the JACK HERER CUP!! He said his cure and trimming is responsible. please read..

https://mjbizmagazine.com/trimming-tips-taking-lt-slow/

Thank you Grasshopper, this is very interesting and I am willing to try it this harvest. I have a friend that does it this way and I thought he was a little nuts..But, I understand now... Hanging the whole plant in the right humidity.. I will have to add humidity to my dry room.. Awesome. thank you again.

sounds like a good guy.
those are the folks i want to see succeed in this new industry. knows it, not just a new profiteer, and mostly; cares about it.

really; this is how everybody should be.
*if they just went full legal; it would be.. hence why the feet dragging IMO; gotta give their bigwig buddies time to set up the monopoly.. cause they can't compete with the people with knowledge and passion who've been in it for eons and who love the plant, not just money.
:)

i thought this was so interesting also rose and gonna try it with 2 or 3 plants from current harvest. people love progress but hate change. will let you know what i think in a month from now.

agree kaotik.. there's gotta be something to it. i love the way i cure and trim now. but he won all 3.. :aok:

Latest posts

Back