help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop

Reaction score
hi i just went out and bought a coolshade for my tent and my temperature above the light reads 29/30oc and the botom of the tent as 26/27oc . is this acceptable coolness as it is the best i am ever gonna get it? will they do ok with that. the tent feels so much cooler now and i use to get reading of 30/35 at the bottom and 35/40 above so i think this has helped alittle.

That's pretty good man, plenty usable. Perfect would be down around 75 or so but that is perfect and we hardly get that do we?

i have 6 grapefruit x neville haze feminesed plants and 3 plants i got seeds from a bud i smoked which blew my head lol.

the temperature now i have a coolshade is a constant 27/28 but sometimes goes lower and at peak times for a hour or so it hits 30 but son drops again. the bulb isn't as hot so i get much closer to the plants. right now its about 16 inches from the seedlings and there responding very well.

Cool. Just keep an eye out and don't fry nobody, you'll be set.

Latest posts

Back