plant i.d.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so funny, does anyone else but me see a plant flipping us off? I have the same thing going at my house. I bet it is a boy, but still not showing. close though. I threw away 7 boys yesterday. I hate that. Good luck, female mojo.

That is so funny, does anyone else but me see a plant flipping us off? I have the same thing going at my house. I bet it is a boy, but still not showing. close though. I threw away 7 boys yesterday. I hate that. Good luck, female mojo.

lol, yea that little hand has been the only enjoyable part of using regular seeds. everything else sucks big. glad you enjoyed too.:aok:

Unfortunately, I think the plant is saying: "@#$% you, I'm going to be a boy".

Reg seeds are sucking why?

Unfortunately, I think the plant is saying: "@#$% you, I'm going to be a boy".

Reg seeds are sucking why?

THEY SUCK MOSTLY BECAUSE OF WAiting 6 WEEKS and still not being sure on I.D... i have 16 plants that are most all males in 5 by 5 pots, wasting soil, electricity and valuable space. having to water and feed plants i am gonna throw out sucks also. i am quite spoiled growing femmed seeds. oh yes and should i have misidentified one or more of my gals and pollen gets spread throughout the tent and possibly basement, that could suck a little bit as well. now their flipping the bird and i just don't like males!! jmo

I had 7 males this year, it is a big fat bummer. Female mojo GH.

15 males out of 34 regular seeds, plants. there may have been 1 or even 2 more girls if i had the patience to wait another week or two. these were multi top beauties, but i could wait no longer. note; the regular seeds most all seem to have purple striping on the stalk. very cool looking. cant wait to see finish. i will love or hate them before its done..

Latest posts

Back