CbD cure cancer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shot, if I may answer to that too, there is no problem in growing organic indoors, on the contrary you are less prone to pests inside which is a good thing to help an organic grower. Find good organic ferts that will be your priority to begin. You can find chicken manure and other ferts that are packaged. Chicken manure is one of those ferts with a bit more PK to N ration, a good thing for flowring. Needless to say your soil must be the best you can get or mix, good luck :)

It isn't confirmed yet whether CBD oil can cure cancer or not. A lot of studies are going on CBD to find every benefit that it can give. I hope and believe that it can cure cancer as it isn't just your normal oil ;)

This is a link I saw and downloaded for future reference on how THC kills cancer. I have heard Rick Simpson voice also that it is not CBD that can cure cancer, but THC. I believe there is some benefit to the CBD, and it helps to mitigate the "stone" effect of high THC doses as well as has it's own healing properties. Link:

Has anybody experienced anything about CBD and cancer? A friend of mine recently is beating cancer. Please any help? Only my cannabis home can help me to find the answer, MP
The post THCA/CBDA Huh?? was interesting

From what I've learned since my Father had cancer and now my husband. CBD is a wonderful supporting medicine (pain, inflammation, slows cancer cell growth, etc.) THC kills cancer cells, pain, etc. The whole plant is what is most commonly used and provides the Entourage Effect. Isolates only have a few of the 482 ingredients that cannabis has in the whole plant. Also a FB page called C.K.C. (cannabis kills cancer) is very helpful with suggesting protocols for your particular issue. Hopes this helps. Best wishes.

I also just read that article and watched YouTube video, extremely interesting. The question is - will THCA & CBDA kill cancer cells? Does anyone have any info please. Trying to help my husband with cancer.

I also just read that article and watched YouTube video, extremely interesting. The question is - will THCA & CBDA kill cancer cells? Does anyone have any info please. Trying to help my husband with cancer.
have you checked out the Facebook group, C.K.C (cannabis kills cancer) - it was recommended to me by several people.

Yes, I belong to that group and they are amazing people. I have also posted the same question to them. Thanks for responding.

I posted my cannacap medicine recipe at the juicing thread !- I hope U found it ?-- I don't make it out the Home of the Old Farts Club over in the coffee table section very often !-- We know about this sort of thing !

Latest posts

Back