Mazar I Sharif x fire og bx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks real healthy bomb.

Thank you lesso! Kind of looks like our avvies are dueling lol.

You guys have crazy avitars. BUT, you are crazy good growers. so there ya go..

BBP -- I'm having my first Mazar grow and didn't know anything about it so I came snooping !-- It's from a fem Mazar seed I got from Giggy !--I'll start taking cuts soon !-- Nice looking plant !-- The pics of that cross got me drooling !--

BBP -- I'm having my first Mazar grow and didn't know anything about it so I came snooping !-- It's from a fem Mazar seed I got from Giggy !--I'll start taking cuts soon !-- Nice looking plant !-- The pics of that cross got me drooling !--

Oh nice! I'll go and check that out. I love indicas. Thank You Very Much For stopping by.

Looking good my friend can't wait to see them start to put on some little buds just before they blow up that's my favourite stage

Looking good my friend can't wait to see them start to put on some little buds just before they blow up that's my favourite stage

Thank you budlight! My favorite stage is about 2 weeks from harvest. I like when the colors start to show.

what is your soil mix bomb? those looks amazing!

Thanks!

Sunshine as a base then amended with tons of stuff like coco, chunky perlite, worm castings, bat guano, oatmeal, rice flour, Epsom salt, lime, brown sugar, activated carbon, chicken poultry, tons of beneficial bacteria and fungi, etc. I'm sure there's more I forgot about but you get the idea. I let it all cook for 3-4 weeks then juvenile/semi mature plants are transplanted to it. It's too hot to germinate or put young seedlings in but you should barely have to feed anything you put in this mix:).

Thanks!

Sunshine as a base then amended with tons of stuff like coco, chunky perlite, worm castings, bat guano, oatmeal, rice flour, Epsom salt, lime, brown sugar, activated carbon, chicken poultry, tons of beneficial bacteria and fungi, etc. I'm sure there's more I forgot about but you get the idea. I let it all cook for 3-4 weeks then juvenile/semi mature plants are transplanted to it. It's too hot to germinate or put young seedlings in but you should barely have to feed anything you put in this mix:).

Nice man!

i wanna try

- chicken manure
- sunshine
- perlite
- coco fiber
- 2 tbs calcarium dolomite per 10 litre
- 2 tbs powdered whole milk

wet it all with 1 litre of rain water + 10ml yakult

let it cook for few weeks

maybe add some Azomite later.. Do you think would work?

Ill use Biogrow and Biobloom from biobizz to maintain that, if needed
Maybe banana peels tea too...

Nice man!

i wanna try

- chicken manure
- sunshine
- perlite
- coco fiber
- 2 tbs calcarium dolomite per 10 litre
- 2 tbs powdered whole milk

wet it all with 1 litre of rain water + 10ml yakult

let it cook for few weeks

maybe add some Azomite later.. Do you think would work?

Ill use Biogrow and Biobloom from biobizz to maintain that, if needed
Maybe banana peels tea too...
I don't see why not. I'm starting to just use the jobes compost starter instead of mixing a bunch of different stuff. It's cheap and easy to get plus it's full of microbes. I'll let you know how it goes as I'll probably use that next grow.

Sunshine
Perlite
Coco
Lime
Jobes compost starter
Epsom salt

RscFTnd.gif

Latest posts

Back