WW Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Tom

Still Learning
Reaction score
I put this on 12/12 when it was still a seedling. I had nowhere else to put it when I started flowering my mature plants so I just put it on the flower cycle with the rest of them. I did not count on it going into flower right away! It is an interesting little oddity.

micro.jpg

Pretty little frosty girl........Kinda a little surprise, huh?

I'm starting seedlings on 12/12. Hoping for more than that, bro...........:eek:

PB

Very compact plant there. Whats the time period of a plant like that? I mean how long was it grown? Looks like an awesome little thing.

bet it`ll be a potent little monster! make sure you give a smoke report.
nicely done dude.

what is the total age of the plant?? I want to do that to some of my pups I have growing now...

I have 7 in an ebb/flow that I started in rockwool cubes. They have been on 12/12 for a week, yet to see sex, maybe tonight!!! I am anxious to see how they do. They blew up though they are twice as tall as that one and they are only 3 weeks hope to get a good harvest ,that plant looks great though considering height.

That plant is about 9 weeks old. I have two others from that cultivation that are a bit taller but have an amazing amount of bud on them. I will post pictures soon.

That is awesome. Very frosty for a seedling thrown directly into flowering. Cant wait to hear how she smokes.

Latest posts

Back