WoOzer's Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
no info for now. sort of in a hurry. just to give an idea here are the pictures. more info to come. also have some other babies growing, but no pictures of those yet. opinions and suggestions welcome. Thanks guys

WoOzer

100_6142_0014_011.jpg

100_6144_0012_009.jpg

100_6145_0011_008.jpg

100_6148_0008_005.jpg

100_6147_0009_006.jpg

100_6149_0007_004.jpg

100_6150_0006_003.jpg

100_6151_0005_002.jpg

100_6155_0004_001.jpg

Do you have a fan running on them babies? a computer fan could fit perfectly in that little set up you got.

This is gonna be good to watch goodluck mate

right now its about 80 degrees. i am going to put a comp fan in there and expect the temp to go down so yea. i have those two babies plus 4 other ones growing in soil. thanks guys. oh yea and these are all Lowryder2.

WoOzer

Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them babies started. Best of luck to ya on this grow my friend. ;)

i have 2 sprouts popping out of the dirt. ill have the pictures up after work, along side more info.

good luck on your grow man

I'm not the best h7ydro grower but i've used that same idea before. I suggest using something bigger for the res. It was pure hell trying to control ph in mine. Good luck with your ladies:D.

ok so the hydro thing wasent working so well for me so i decided to grow in soil. here's what my setup consists of:

Miracle Grow Moisture control soil
8-12oz cups
1-85w Cfl-4200 lumens
1-70w HPS
6-LR2 beans
2-Unknown Bagseed
Butt loads of reflective mylar
1-Computer fan-80cfm
1-4" inline duct fan-80cfm
1-electric Timer-Paid $12
nutes- Superthrive and Flora Nova Advanced Nutrients

I just finished my new grow box a day ago. i havent made a permanent door for it yet, so it has a piece of cardboard lined with reflective tape. I vege'd the 2 bag seed for about a week at 18-6 but since i dont know what to expect from these bag seed i decided to put them all on 12-12. the Lr2's wont start flowering until after week 2 or so, so thats good.
One of the Lr2 sprouts had a screwdriver dropped on it from about 2 feet up, it bent the stem completly over and it couldnt even hold itself up. This all happened last night. well i also installed the hps last night and it seemed to help the sprout cause it out grew the stick i put up to support it. This little guy pulled threw and told me "I'm not going down without a fight!"

enough talk. here are my pics (oh and sorry it took so long but i have a very crazy work scheduel.)

100_6362.JPG

100_6366.JPG

100_6374.JPG

100_6394.JPG

100_6403.JPG

100_6402.JPG

100_6406.JPG

100_6407.JPG

100_6416.JPG

100_6386.JPG

100_6387.JPG

100_6390.JPG

What are the dimensions of your box? Are you going to keep your plants in that box the whole time? Are you going to re-pot them or leave them in the 16oz. cups?

I like my chilly HOT!! I like my chilly so got damn HOT!! you can cook a hog's *** in a spoonful... Oh hi looks good I hope it all works out the lil' sprout is soooo cute!!! awwwwe... can be compared to a puppy or a new born child!! Gooooooood Job!!!!

Hey Woozer, that's a great little grow ya got going there! I have heard some really good stuff about Flora Nova, can you use the Flora Nova in soil grows, too?

nice little nicro box you got there, wont people see that underneath your TV, or is that not a problem?

celebrity bob: check stealth hydro's website. thats where i got it.
audix2359: the box is small. maybe 3x3x2 if that. yea they're staying in the box the whole time and no im not going to replant them only because i want small plants. im not really in it for the quantity or else i would have bought something besides LR2 beans. this is my first grow so i didnt know what to expect.
rdrose: thanks. and yes flora nova is great in soil too. its been awesome so far.
85cannabliss: its not really a problem. i still need to make a permanent door with a lock. its pretty stealthy for what it is. my grandma saw it yesterday when i had her over for dinner and she just though it was a ghetto storage box.

and everyone else thanks for the nice comments. without MJP i would have nevereven got this far.

Are either of your bulbs on ballast?
if not where did u get them, =]

Syke: the 70w hps i got in a trade with a friend but im pretty sure if you look around you can find one. and the hps is the only one on a ballast. the cfl i got from stealth hydro for like 65$ for 2 bulbs. one veg and one flower.

i suggest wiring 2 comp fans, one on top as free flow venting, just one wont work that well

Latest posts

Back