Build Your Own LED Array

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleh....have to take apart a light. Thought I had a driver lying around but can't find it. Would just post pics of my light but I can't for safety reasons. I'll get a how to up over the next couple days for sure though.

Off tomorrow. I'll throw up a how to then. Sorry for the wait.

Bleh....have to take apart a light. Thought I had a driver lying around but can't find it. Would just post pics of my light but I can't for safety reasons. I'll get a how to up over the next couple days for sure though.

Off tomorrow. I'll throw up a how to then. Sorry for the wait.

be watching for it---i find the entire LED movement fascinating---DIY brings it to a different level---hope you are prepared for a bunch of dumb questions from me---lol

I will be as well very interesting I want to build my own panel that is 2' x 4' So I will be definitely absorbing as much information as possible

I have been wanting to try one.. I know cutter sales some good DIY lighting. ..I have been wanting to use that Cree Cxb3290 50 watt COBs..tech

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Check out Growmau5 on YouTube. He has excellent videos on cobs. He also has some great beginner vids. If you want to build your own LED light check him out.

Lets see a couple pics of leds mounted in the channels. I can be impatient.
Whats the latest recipe of lights?

Lets see a couple pics of leds mounted in the channels. I can be impatient.
Whats the latest recipe of lights?

I'm really unsure how I'm going to configure them. I'm going to use 28 3w chips. Just not sure if I'll make 3 rows, 4 rows or 5 rows. Unsure which color I'll put where. Unsure of the spacing. Unsure about a lot of things. I will do a mock layout and get some teaser pics up;).

I'm really unsure how I'm going to configure them. I'm going to use 28 3w chips. Just not sure if I'll make 3 rows, 4 rows or 5 rows. Unsure which color I'll put where. Unsure of the spacing. Unsure about a lot of things. I will do a mock layout and get some teaser pics up;).

I'm with you on that one and having so many options makes it even more difficult :48:

Latest posts

Back