My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dry + cure sounds kinda scary tho.. nervous to mess up the harvest.

Nah man i'm sure you'll do just fine, and don't worry i'll be watchin til the end and i'm sure some of the wise men around these parts will help you out with anything they can :D

well i havnt looked at her in two days was traveling.. just poped the box open today and man shes loving life. no nute burn after full dose just LOTS of pistals everywhere and buds. my camera i usually do close ups with is broken and now im using this canon powershot a630 and have no idea what it can and cant do lol soo i did the best i could,

Zoom on pics if you can there really high quality and you can see the pistals and buds from a distance now really amazing to watch guys im so excited and quite proud of this grow..

This is my First female and like 3rd plant ever i think its going pretty good for 3 dollars spent so far...and the 1% increase in electric bill. My friend whos been growing bud for several years came and checked her out today said i should have a pretty awsome harvest for one guy. im hoping for 3 O's what do you guys think? 21 bud sites

Looks like a branch is trying to battle the top for superiority!

anyways heres the pics thanks for checking in guys! All and any opinion's welcome!

GG

shitty cam 001.jpg

shitty cam 002.jpg

shitty cam 003.jpg

shitty cam 004.jpg

shitty cam 005.jpg

shitty cam 006.jpg

shitty cam 007.jpg

:eek:WOW:eek: man she is bushing up reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal good!!! I can't believe u only spent $3 lol! u are one LUCKY guy!!!

Whats up GG. It's hard to tell how much your gonna get off any given plant. The only thing you can do is wait and see what ya get. Just remember mang it's gonna be FREE! :hubba: By the way mang she's looking great. :aok:

She's a stunner mate.She is lookin great!

I think counted like 16 budding sites on here;)

Yeah man,you'll be fine for harvest,you've got a cupboard to dry it,or a house? Ill be dryin my outdoor crop,outdoors..talk about stuffin it up:eek: :eek:

IF i can make it to harvest,plots been flooded.

Wise Man said:
She's a stunner mate.She is lookin great!

I think counted like 16 budding sites on here;)

Yeah man,you'll be fine for harvest,you've got a cupboard to dry it,or a house? Ill be dryin my outdoor crop,outdoors..talk about stuffin it up:eek: :eek:

IF i can make it to harvest,plots been flooded.

that sux wiseman bring some dry dirt up there with ya dry up some of that water.

i actually need sum good idea's for dryin, and cureing.

thanks everyone for checkin in!

ill say 2 as well, i read the thread from start to finish, when i get a male, i still flower it, because i only grow one plant at a time, then you dry the leaves and stem, put them in a bowl of rubbing alcahol until the alcahol evaporates, usually a day or two, remove the stem and leaves, then your left with this gooey stuff, let it harden, then whats left is all the useable thc in the male plant, usually takes about 2 weeks

Mini Update.... LST continued

Alice is doing great she stretched quite a bit over night i measured her today and she was 17"!! pistals buds get a tad bigger everyday

LST was increased again today as she has gotten used to the last LST job, slight bruise on the stem from last LST but already healed and all is well no breaks and not to much stress, plant is pretty flexible now. shes now back down to 14-15" damn sativa in a micro grow *** was i thinking lol.. its a challenge but im sure when this is over it will be worth it. im not gonna mess with her again for awhile as i had a day dream of me snaping her in half and it rly freaked me out soo ya!

pics in acouple days peace! GG

haha a day dream!! nice to hear she's coping ok tho! I had a dream (night-dream lol!) the other night that my plants turns out female :D so hopefully that one'll come true!! I so hope my sativa won't grow too big..but well if it does i'll just have to find a remote home for her somewhere outside!

you can dwarf those sativa's even the tallest strains , im hoping mine wont be any bigger in the long run then 24"

LST + small pot + constant damp soil + 12/12 from seed = mini sativa which is still a big mofo

lol, well i have a reasonably big pot for my baby and the soil is usually pretty dry (i'm trying not to make it too damp because of the damn fungus gnats or what ever they are that i had in my last grow). Oh and its driving me crazy watchin my plant too and i see it everyday lol! Love you plant tho, can't wait for more pics :)

im still watchin, i just had another purp. haze come through TODAY, wish me a sea of glorius sexy ladies

Thanks for stoping by chronic 420, Hope ya get some sexy apple bottom hoes bro.. i really am as excited still as the day she showed sex its just eating me up inside!

well, my other purp haze sprot hermied, so, i planted it outside, right before the balls burts, im gonna dry her, and use the alcahol methon i have to get some "TAR" it is all the thc that was in the plant, so it should gimme a pretty heady high, im just hoping that this haze will be female, because if it is, im gonna flower, then re-veg, and keep it as a mother, and just keep cloning, btw, how much are timers, i just have an alarm clock that ill set to ring at 7 every day, A.M & P.M. and i unplug the lights, or plug them back in on this schedule, seems fine to me

Latest posts

Back