Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feds can't come after U !-- It ain't like they got your name on a list or something ? --Ruh-Roo ? -- Nevermind I'm sure U be fine !

Ya'll might be in trouble but I'll be fine !--Somebody stole my identity !-- This ain't even me !

It might be a good idea to have a backup plan !-- U should all be able to get in touch with 2 other people besides on the site !-- Be nice if we could do it site wide ! -- They have to shut the site down temporarily we can still keep in touch ! -- Might be a pain in the as* for U free state peeps and I hope U raise hell !-- Maybe-- just -maybe it's time to take the end of prohibition nationwide ?

I will be here tommorrow !-- I ain't running ! -- Now my fight be your fight ! -- My fight be with them that do us this way ! --There is only one administration and they doing this to us !-- U can quit growing and smoking until we solve this little problem once and for all !-- Ain't no body gonna judge U we all got to do what we got to do !-- I'm be true to myself !-- I'm a pot farmer !-- I don't even know what being a legal pot farmer would feel like !-- Being Illegal is all I've ever known !-but - I got a glimpse of the freedom U free state people have had and I want me some !

Well as I see it, ain’t nobody free to grow until we all are... I will keep growing cuz I like it but I keep it to myself mostly. Like I said y’all know I grow but my neighbor don’t. I might share a J with my neighbor (and I do) but I don’t show him my garden. The green is out of the bag and some elf from Alabama is gonna play hell trying to stuff it back in.

Good morning folks, 17 here and some new snow. Like it or not I got to go out today and do some stuff.

I just gots to wonder. Do these asshats forget our gov'ment is by the peeps, for the peeps and of the peeps?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Is it safe to come out ? -- I got religion and decided to tear the grow down but D.D. said she would beat me up if I did !-- I'm ascared !-- I ain't high either ! -- I give it up for lent !--

Morning OFC time for a puff.....:48:.......
Gotta love that B.P.U. Nicely done Y.D.

I love that picture Cane, I love all the pic's in here. St NIck, is that Nurse larry or Northern lights? She will be a monster outdoors.
I am planning a new grow in my mind, want to give it a bit longer to hopefully get rid of lingering russet mites.

Cane, i made some cbd nurse larry, if you or anyone else wants some.
Good morning DD. and all the rest.

Morning everyone. Biting my tongue not to say something about it all. Yarddog, well done. She is a keeper, just gorgeous

Dog in da house !-- Make me want to start some BPU-X-B.B seed !-- Blue Berry run deep in that BPU !-- I been running GDP-x- BPU as my Blueberry --Need to grow some more cuts out !
Nurse Larry outside ? -- Nick got himself a plan ! -- Monster Nurse !-- That BPU be a monster outside too !
I lost my pure Nurse Larry but I got her daughter by BBSL and I'm happy with her !-- The Black Nurse be kicking this white nurse's as* this morning !-- Turned D.D. into a wobble head this morning !-- This one be staying !
Chilly 58 degrees at the beach !-- Be back into the 70's next week !-- Springs Break will he here before U know it and we got no rooms for them !-- For the locals it is the year without a spring break !-- Be no money coming in from tourism this year ! -- How do U rebuild when your revenue stream is gone ?

Umbra -- I know what U mean but I don't have that kinda control !-- I'll go off about that book and my opinion later but I'm try not to !-- "F" that Elf !----His boss and the whole klan !

Nice MrCane. Mine is probably about that size right now. Her sisters have been flowering for 50 days. She is 4ft high and I been topping her to promote bushiness, and to keep her small enough to keep in my 7' ceiling grow room. Oh, she's gonna give me a buncha clones pretty soon too

Last edited:
Think I finally figured it out --- I don't know bout that strange food like Vegan and Organic Vegetarian stuff like that -- My big break thru came when I realized -- It's all about foods that ain't fried in bacon grease !-- Is that right ? -- Like them vegetarian burritos ?-- Deep fry them thangs in some lard they pretty good !-- D.D. say there is something wrong with me !-- I agree !-- but it ain't nothing some bacon couldn't fix !-- Caps do this to me !-- D.D. was telling me how I need to keep the house cleaner so I gave her a dose of caps and knocked her out ! --She always dragging after 1st day off after 3-- 12 hour night shifts she need the rest !-- I just helped !-- She gonna wake up high !

U do know that 1st move Session makes on the free states gonna spark nationwide protest !-- I hope !-- Puts me right back between a rock and a hard place !-- Some places people be out in the thousands and hundreds !-- My town ain't that big !-- I could happily be one in a thousand but being one in a couple dozen and a pot farmer ? -- I want to be out there on the front line of the protest for the end of prohibition !-- I just can't stand up to the kind of scrutiny that spotlight would bring without ending up in jail !-- Going and just loitering around the fringes might be all I can do !-- It tears me apart !-- I start drawing local attention ? -- I could go to jail !-- I don't want that !-- Wish there was a way I could show support without drawing attention to myself !-- I'm probably not gonna be able to find the nerve to put it all on the line and take my place in the protest !-- So maybe someone on the fringes lob a bunch of top shelf joints right out in front of them ?
I got surgical tubing and wouldn't be the 1st sling shot I ever made !-- Make a wide leather pouch that hold about a dozen joints at a time !-- Such a thing ? -- That I could probably do without getting caught !-- After the first scatter shot ain't nobody gonna be looking my way !-- It is a thought ? -- It would be a fine contribution to the cause in my mind !

If such a thing could be done I would supply weed and wine for the after protest party ?-- Long as nobody know it was me who supplied it !-- Nobody need to know who Keef is yet !-- One day maybe I establish a local chapter of the O.F.C. ?-- Teach them the art of the Dank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back