Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is on a shelf. I was testing them to see how they would do with seedlings. I am planning on replacing a 400w mag ballast setup I have in a box. I am going to use the box for breeding. So the idea was to build something that would fit the space.
On the shelf it is lighting a 6 ft wide by 2 ft deep. I'm going to replace it with the razr and fill the bottom space with the 4ft 8 tube T5 with the led replacement tubes.

I didn't Rose !-- Slipped right passed !- --Musta turned the page before I saw It !-- One those seed got a tail this afternoon !
Looks like my kinda plant !

Thank you for looking Keef, it was cute huh. It is your kind of plant.

Led replacement Tubes for T-5s ?

Wait !--
Just hold da fudge up right there !-- U gonna tell me stuff or I gotta go look them up ? -- I hate U people !-- Just about the time I think I got it all figured out somebody throws one them grenade remarks into the room !
U gotta watch that dam Umbra all da time !-- He try to just slide stuff thru without anyone noticing !
I'm on to U Cuz !
Beautiful Rose and yep my kinda plant !

First time I grew Nurse Larry I thought if this stuff turns out any good it's gonna be a hit in the medical community because of the name they'll wanna try it !-- It's all over after that !-- Cause U know how she be !- Anyway don't take this all political and stuff but when I saw that Pink bud a light bulb went in my hard head about this big Pink Hat March they had !-- I know it got the quality to not disappoint but I think that Pink plant need a name connecting it to that woman's March and bam there's my market !

It is beautiful for sure keef. hmm we need a name? i will try to think of one that could be used in polite company. lol

My extreme pleasure budlight. go back a page and you can see your seeds being made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose, how many seeds come out of a plant that size? Just curious...she’s pretty in your pink room.

Thanks Bud !-- Pic a couple months old but In got some in early bloom right now !

Rose yes a name that can be used in polite company !-- I got another 5 seed plants from that Snow Desiel-x- BBSL that made that Pink bud and I'm looking for the best pink ! -- I can also maybe use some PH if I need but I sense a market in search of a product ?--Potent Pink Bud is the mission !

The "Definitive Domina" pheno of Black Domina she still want to come to Texas !--but it ain't all about a black plant that make pink bud !

I got a back up plan Umbra and I probably do a drive by on Bohdi while I'm doing it !

2re, a lot of seeds, when i first got nurse larry together i got 260 seeds or somewhere close to that. Sometimes if you just want a few you can just hit the preflowers. They make big fat seeds. The clones that had the mite damage didn't produce well. The others did great. You can get thousands of seeds out of one plant if you wanted, I guess.

I learnt a trick about making a few seed without pollen getting loose to bad !-- I put a little (6 inch tall) -boy into bloom right there with my girls !-- I watch him and when he got balls but none have opened yet I Jerk him back into veg !-- He will still open enough flowers to breed with !-- I used a little Mazar-x-BBSL male just that way to breed-- --SR91 and Nightshade --to him !---I will never have more than one male in bloom at a time then a waiting period before blooming another !-- They tricky !--- No way I'm blooming a boy in the midst of my girls -- Until I make my feminized seed for the tetra project !
Still gotta learn to make feminized seed reliably first !-- Then breed me a coffee can full !

About the news ? -- Can't mention that !-- There was?--Not that either-- What about ? -- Nope !
Stock market lost a lot today !-- Full stop !-- No elaboration or opinion ! -- There was ?- --Uh-- uh !--O.K. news today? -- Stock market down !-- Keef down !- - The caps and the pipe cry out for the blues !-- This I can do something about !

I got a secure line if too any ya'll ever wanna talk -- Any time 24/7 feel free to give me a call !-- -- 867-5309

What up Hippy ? -
- Don't click on that link !-- It's a trap !-- Tune will get stuck in your head !
Happened to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back