Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apparently have some '88g13hp pollen coming !-- Don't worry I'm just look at it I ain't breeding nothing with it !--U believe that ? --I don't !---- Mazar-i-Shariff of Lebanese Blond Hash fame ?-- There's others too !--
I'm keep those high CBD thangs pure they way they showed up !-- I don't know enough about them to mess around !

I have a free seed that is cbd green crack. I planted it. I will let you know. That seems like it would be a trip. relaxed and speedy? I could dig it, maybe. What do you think St Nick?

Thats what I am thinking too. Everything I have smoked that is Indica dom leaves me sitting on the couch thinking of what I should be doing. I needs me something that gets me around but relaxes the muscles too

The problem with Sativas and me is I seem to lose my equilibrium when I smoke a good one. Almost fell off the roof last summr! It wasn't pretty

Me too Nick. I think it adds to my positional vertigo. Hackrrman mentioned clenched teeth
I do that on my smoke. Hybrids don't seem to be speedy enough for me. Cbd is the opposite of sativa
How bout I make us some sativa cbd strains?

You go for it Girlie! I'll jump on the try-me wagon. I have no fear of log flowering strains, I know the rewards.

I don't have a fear of sativas but I plan to get D.D. out that high dollar nursing job and the clientel around here are mostly weed ignorant !-- Weed is weed and sometimes some is better than others !--That's all they know !-- I figure I just steam roller them with one these indica thangs like I grow !-- As they start to know the difference I can grow some sativas outside !-- Got a very long growing season in these parts !-- I drag me a 6 ft. Sativa outside in March and let her run till Croptober or maybe even November --Much time as they need !-- The inside work horse gonna be indica dominate !

Might be a little twisted !-- No I'm really lit up !---I feel the need for some music !--Old rainy day at the beach might as well stay high !-- D.D. be in bout noon tommorrow and I'm need a good excuse bout why this place is a mess !-- Don't got one !--
Have U tried this weed yet ?-- Here have some apple jack !-- This ain't gonna keep working for long is it ?--

I gave up watching the news for lent !-- I don't know nothing bout nothing !

Just relaxing. Jammin to the classics

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiKcd7yPLdU[/ame]

I don't know bout that old stuff like that Nick !-- I'm just a soul who's intentions are good !-- Please don't let me be --misunderstood !

2 CBD Crew -x-Valentine in aero and another one tommorrow !-- It's all over now !-- All I need is my girl !

So U wanna come to South Texas and grow some weed ?
Ya might wanna take a look at this fore U make that decision cause I'm loaded for bear !-- This steam roller make quick work of U and ain't nothing U can do bout it ! I guess I could breed it to that '88g13hp ?--but how much fire can one plant handle ?-

View attachment 20180209_202359.jpg

I feel ya Nick !-- People always be after your Lucky Charms !--Something always got to be within reach and U got to be willing to use it !-- There is a time when being freakin crazy is a good thing !-- Makes for a good defense anyway !-- I need me another pistol !-- In my book pistols is best in pairs of the same caliber and the same style !-- One quit working U don't gotta stop just switch guns and preloaded mags work in either gun !-- Same with long guns ! --With high capacity mags !
Ain't been feeling particularly safe myself lately so I made arrangements !--

I have been slowly replacing the ones that got stolen last year. This Sig is ok but I prefer my 1911's

12 ga. Pump stay in the grow room --Tricked out SKS in the bedroom and pistol in the stand beside my chair !-- Nothing new it is just the way it is !-- Security is a myth anyway !-- Anyone can be had if U study them awhile !-- Only thing U can do is make sure the price they pay will be high !-- Most don't want to go against even odds !-- U might get me but I'm take U with me if I can't win !

Boom !

1911 ?-- U old school Cuz !-- I love that gun !-- Need a longer mag but U hit it ? --It goes down ! --Pair of 1911s with longer mags and I could feel comfortable !-- U making me wanna go back to the gun show !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back