Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Umbra, by all means congrats on BOM. Booful as always.

What day are U trimming Nick ? -- I would come help but I'm be busy that day !--I don't wanna trim something that big !

Had to go look at my calender. March 30. I need to lollipop her but I'm waitin for pucks fer my cloner. Ah the heck wit it I gonna doit tonite!

Yesterday she was 53" from the dirt to the top. Not sure how big around but I'm guessin' about 12-14'. I have her under a true 700 watts of led power. Lights are rated at 1500 watts but we all know them guys lie!

Nick I'm glad to hear U trying that rock wool !-- We got to try new stuff to find better ways to da dank !-- I kinda got to start seed the way I do in those bio foam blocks so I can get them out and into a aero basket soon as they big enough !-- Cutting I try all sorts of stuff !--They die I make some more just like them !-- I figure best way to become a good cloner is to do lots of it !-- I'm getting there !-- I like having more cuts than I need !-- Keep the best !--Leave the rest !-- Had no idea what kinda of weed I even wanted to grow !-- Only way for me was to grow a bunch of different kinds !--Smoke them and then make my decision about what to keep and what not !-- About 4 months from now I should start shedding varieties like rain !--

Mono atomic elements ?-- No my mind can't bend that way tonight !-- I'm having some ice cream on top some caps and gonna get high like I was God and listen to some serious blues !-- Who killed John Henry -- That ain't Joe U just hearing stuff !-- I'm going for a wake up high in da morning buzz !

I know I talk about being brain damaged -- head injured and stuff but I gotta tell U that despite it all I wouldn't trade the way this mind works for nothing !-- The mind was O.K. before the fall but nothing like this !-- It wants to seek tonight !-- Rather just get higher myself !-- I can do both !-- Go play with your mental thangs and seek stuff all U want Mr. Mind !-- I'll be right her working on perfecting my buzz !
No I don't want to know about room temp super conductors !--

Yeah, I am hoping I can figure out the water farming thing quick. I had about a 1/2 dozen feminized seeds and I dropped all of 'em

congratulations Umbra definitely an awesome pic man :48:

Just don't make it seem more complicated than it is Nick !-- Bottom line is if U got a decent nute formula it'll work in any form of water pharming !-- Lots of different nute formulas around pick one and make it work for U !-- U start trying to mix and match things can get outta hand fast !-- Water pharmer can't be addicted to keeping the perfect pH either !-- It needs to wonder some because different nutes are taken up at different pH !--

Evening Bud !
I been watching the Olympics!-- That thing where U slide down that hill and jump real far ?-- I could do dat sheet !-- Long as I don't got to land on my feet ?-- How many times U think U got to wipe out doing that before U learn to land on your feet !-- I'm you old !--I probably only got one good Wipeout left in this old body !-- When I was younger I woulda done stuff like that !-- Then if I lived to grow old there would be stuff and things that hurt and I'd remember why !--I remember that pain right there !-- Oh !-- U would think it would hurt more if U knew what happened !

Morning O.F.C.-- 64 at the beach headed toward 76 and sunny !-- Wake and Bake my peeps !

2 weeks till finish !

No one listens to me anyway but that Florida shooting and others like it can be stopped !-- It's not gun control --way too many guns already out there -- It's the bullets need to be controlled U big dummies !-- Make bullets really expensive and the mass casualty shooting will stop !-- Keep your guns !
In the aftermath of Katrina it didn't matter how fancy your ride was there was no gas for it !--Same principle !--

If U take away bullets it doesn't stop hunters !- Daddy got that modern Hawkin 50 cal. Rifle uses smokeless powder and percussion cap --got a scope and shoot long ways and will kill any North American animal !--

View attachment 20180215_064112.jpg

That pic is one I just call Strawberry !-- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel bred to Bud's Strawberry Rhino male !-- Just more OFC genetics !

I'm just trying to distract myself and maybe others from another useless mass killing !

I said I used to be a builder before I fell ?-- The way I build is called R&D !-- I was driven even as an O.R. Tech to build !-- About 20 years ago I came up with a plan called "The Recyte Project"-- It involved placing a material recovery facility at a landfill and feed raw material to on site manufacturers !-- These pieces I built for show and tell !-- The bowl is made from HDPE ( milk jugs plastic) and Mardi Gras beads as filler !-- The cup is made from mixed waste plastic and fiber from yard waste -- I was not out to invent a product but to develop the waste stream into a source of raw materials !-- My angle was I wanted to extrude rail road cross ties and telephone poles but there is way too much raw material available for just that !-- I laugh at the recycling we do today!
That ain't the kinda recycling I could do !
By the way !--Those 2 pieces are microwavable !

View attachment 20180215_074532.jpg

Oh Lawdy !-- He way high give him some room !-- I am entertaining myself today and maybe I shouldn't but I don't mind !
I read a lot as a young man -- Not what people told me to read but what I wanted to read !-- I don't know why but Ann Rand's "The Fountain Head" and "Atlas Shrugged" affected me deeply and I still don't understand why but I have a tendency to use the alias "John Galt" !
Where my pipe ? -- I would like another cup of coffee but complicated sheet like walking may be beyond my skill set at this moment !--Should I chance standing up and busting a move for that coffee ?--Another toke or 2 for courage then I'm on it !--Maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back