Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I don’t think you need counseling, I think you are a counselor...
Organic counselor yes that’s right. I’m trying coco chips indoor but as soon as possible I’ll be outside and as organic as I can be...

A little ether and me and the scooter dog be mobile !-- We going to the beach later !-- 70 degrees and we headed for 76 !-- Plus sun !-- I can deal with this!

RE this whole organic thing confuses me too !-- I run a live res !-- Bout 40,000 varieties of good bacteria and Mycos !--
I use EM1-- Cal/Mag -- Botanacares nute concentrates and a scoop of Mycos for every fresh box !
Plus an expensive bacteria culture concentrate called Voodoo Juice !-- I did use it till I run out couple months ago !-- I now inoculate a new box with a scoop of nute water from a healthy box !--It's about the same thing as Richie Riches Hydro tea but I'm lazy I was just buying the concentrate !
I don't mean to be an organic water pharmer but I'm probably pretty close !-- Close enough I wouldn't bother arguing the point !

When i first started, MP was the first internet site i had ever been to. Someone told me i needed cal mag, so i got the botanicare, then they said i killed all my beneficials using it. I was very bummed.

Thank you RE. I really have spring fever. I need to go put the dead leaves in the composter. The worms need a new house. Lots of stuff to do but too cold.

Keef you do great at growing.

I still got some problems to solve Rose but I'm getting the hang of it !-- U grow in dirt or use tap water U better not add Cal/Mag !-- The ONLY reason to ever add Cal/Mag is if U a water pharmer and use RO or distilled water !

Got 5 gallons of Apple Wine need to become bout 2 1/2 gallons of Apple Jack in the freezer tonight !--Unless I forget !-- Gonna start a batch of blueberry so D.D. quit give me a hard time bout that blueberry vinegar !-- I was concerned a little about what I'm say when that check out lady ask what I'm do with 10 lbs of frozen blueberries !-- Finally figured out the perfect answer !-- The truth !--She won't believe it anyway !-- Everybody knows nobody makes wine outta blueberries !

I use to have all the best organic sites posted here and all the other links and articles I wrote about organics. But as you know, I was told none of it belonged to me. That my ideas and research belonged to Tech Admin, so I erased everything. All the photos, all the articles, all the research and links I put here for the members to benefit ... because if it belongs to Tech Admin, I won't post any of it again.
Rose glad you still shop at kelp4less.

So that Florida shooter had ties to the ADL a white supremacy group ?-- First I heard of it !-- So the shooting musta been caused by mental illness ?-- I can dig that !

Umbra was that MarP or TechAdmin? That makes me crazy. I would love to still have that.

It was after MarP left and Tech Admin took over. I asked about deleting something and he said it all belonged to him ... wrong answer. So I deleted everything, just like Kraven did. Now I am very cautious about what I post including pix and links. Because my intellectual property, belongs to me, posting it on this site or others does not constitute their ownership of the material, only my permission to use it.

I get in enough trouble all by myself !--I think I'm stay out of this one !-- Just seems to me if Umbra and Kraven could delete thier work then tech admin did not own the work or at least did not control it or U wouldn't have been able to take it down ?

Blue T.E.--The Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi with Umbra's B.B. King as dad !--She a Blueberry with a peppery finish !--Very Unique and very nice !

The AK-X-BBSL ?--Like stepping in front of a freight train--They still need to finish drying !--but they nice I'ge smoked them both and know what to expect !

I thought pics would be better than talking about the NRA --domestic violence or some other sensitive political topic !-- I learnt my lesson about politics !-- I ain't saying sheet about that !----Get me kicked outta here for good !-- -- I'm just quietly watch it crumble !

View attachment 20180215_205524.jpg

View attachment 20180215_205019.jpg

We socked in with fog already !-- That thick spooky fog !--Can't see the fence in my back yard !-- Back in the swamp they would say it is a night when the ghost walk !-- I'm staying in tonight I got no one needs ghosting !--I wouldn't say if I did anyway !--

U know something happened to me with that fall ?---Stuff that would probably make most crazy and made me that way awhile !--Somehow though I found a balance !--Still it tore my mind to pieces !-- It started with dreams of another time that were more like memories !--There were people and places I had no right to even know about !--Words I don't know !- Somehow in the chaos we made peace and became one !
So when I joke about "Other Keef " ?--,We one and the same but just like a coin --We have 2 faces !
My "Magic" was a gift from another time !-- Magic is almost a joke word to me !-- but it is the word closest to describing my gift !-- Pure !--Right from the well !-- No belief required !--That would almost be a restraint on the gift !--Sound crazy ?-- Might be ! -I do get pretty high sometimes and my haid did get broke !

My grandmother told me stories about a giant that would roam the moors of Scotland when the fog was thick and moon was full. In the world's strongest man, they mention his name in 1 of the events. Fingal's fingers.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRQMii8tuE[/ame]

The Fallen Ones !--The Nephlim !-- And there were giants in the earth in those days !-- Directed evolution or what we would call genetic manipulation ?-- A workforce made by genetic manipulation of the local critters ?-- To mine the gold ?-- Then we got loose ! --It's all in the clay tablet library at Sumer !-- I seek another library and some other stuff !---like a grave !-- How do U even begin to make peace with remembering your own death ?

Umbra what do you think of that banana punch do you think the seeds are worth the money

Morning O.F.C.!-- Keef ain't here !--This is a recording !-- He say Wake and Bake !

O.K. !--I'm back !--Missed the Wake and Bake this morning !--Cause I woke up high !-- I'm keep the faith and do it anyway !-- But --I don't need to get high as I did yesterday !--Don't mean I won't !
We still 63 degrees with heavy fog !--Really quite out there !
Coffee ?--Pipe ? --Lighter ?-- jar of weed ?-- Check !--Let's do this day !

I'd like to share some words of wisdom passed on to me by a mean old wise man !-- He say "Keef-- U full of more sheet than a Thanksgiving Turkey !"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back