Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone hope you guys are all having an excellent morning :48:

Alright found me some Bobsled races !--I could drive one !--If it wasn't so cold and maybe if they had wheels cause I don't do cold or snow !--Brake man ?--More like just hold da flock on man !-- I was watching something about "Red Dawn" with computers !-- I don't know bout that computer stuff but going fast ? --That I know bout !-- I saw them doing some of that biathlon stuff --Shooting and sking ?-- I could see right off they had the wrong gun !-- What is that they use Umbra a BB gun ?
I come by there I take the whole target out without stopping !-- Never happen though cause --The cold and the snow !

Dam dude I don't know much bout snow but some things is universal !-- Shiny side up !-- Everything else is secondary !-- That's gonna leave a mark !-- I can dig why they wear helmets !

If U was high as me you'd be ascared !-- I ain't !--I got one foot on either side the curtain !--That's where I do my best work !-- Other Keef hunts tonight !---He on his own !--I'm going to bed !

Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark !-- Don't have to worry bout a Wake and Bake !-- Woke up high !-- I do it anyway !-- President's Day ?--Is that even a real holiday ?-- Oh it Hurts when I do that !

morning ofc,,,nice day down here ,,,woke up early and walked the dogs ,,,getting my boy ready for school ,,,,

Have a good day Zig !--Sounds like U off to a good start !-- It's 72 at the beach with with fog bout 100 % humidity out there !--Like liquid air !-- My face ain't happy !--Probably not the humidity but the front moving in with some rain later !-- Had one single cannacap ready this morning so had to wait for lights to come on to go get some medicine weed !-- Decarbing right now !-- Feeling a little beat up !

Been stuck on that music from another time -- CCR and some that Apocalypse Now Sound Track and the like !-- D.D. said I better stop listening to that stuff it was gonna make me crazy again !-- I just laughed and laughed !-- Make me crazy ? -- O.K. if U say so !-- No !--It's like I'm having Deja-Vu all over again !-- Sympathy for the Devil ?--

Leave me alone I'm busy !

Good morning potheads! Sun shinin today, not what was predicted but I don’t mind...

Morning stoners. Frost on the lawn this morning. Even though it is warm during the day, night time temps are still cold. 2Red, rain is coming, lol. Checked pool temp just to get an idea, lol. 48*

71 and sunny but we got rain coming later and my face not doing so good !- It's drooping !--Looks like I had a stroke except I walk O.K. !-- Took some more caps while the first dose was still working !-- Umbra I took the cover off the hot tub yesterday let it get some sun !-- I need to use it more !--
Need to make a supply run but I'm putting it off till I feel better!-- May be tommorrow ?-- Need other stuff but gonna pick up 2-- 5 lb bags of frozen blueberries !-- I saved some yeast starter from the Apple !--Apple Jack turned out pretty good !-- Now I need 5 gallons of Blueberry Merlot for D.D. since I contaminated the last batch and made some blueberry vinegar !--Won't happen again !

my Grow cabinet is in my insulted but unheated shop/shed. There is a small heater inside the cabinet controlled by a inkbird controller set to turn on at 66* and off at 73*. The cabinet stays nice and warm but never hot at least in the wintertime. My reservoir on the other hand sits below the cabinet and the other morning I checked and the nute mix was at 55*. I also checked the root zone after feeding and it was also 55*. The plants seem to be doing fine and growing...
Should I think about getting an aquarium heater to raise the nute temp.

What up RE ?--U chillin or chilly ?-- I guess U could be doing both ?-- -Dam I'm high !-- Anyway if it ain't broke don't fix it !-- If I could get my res in the 50s I would !-- That temp will keep lots of bad bacteria and the like from growing !--I'm on the other end of that !-- My res temp runs in the 70s --It hits 80 the white slime will show up !-- It's not white but clear slime that covers the roots or stem of a clone and keeps it for getting any nute or air !

Morning Troop-airs! 75 and sunny! I'm waiting on a Buddy to show up. Scooters away!

Good morning potheads, gonna be a brisk day today, and I get to have a bone marrow biopsy...how fun is that?!!!

Hi guys, I am here. RE, why a bone marrow test? We have been through those twice, once with my daughter and husband. I hope it goes fast. Do you still have to lie down as soon as you get out? we had to borrow a van, that was in 1980. I hope you are ok.

Hey Keef, i hurt my back but i am doing fine now. I also was very depressed with the current events. Please let these articulate children save our country. It becomes too much sometimes. The last week was that.
It is 16 degrees here with 2% humidity in the bathroom. Keef, I ordered a hot vaperizer/humidifier.

Fed my plants for the first time it made them happy. I hope you guys are all good.
St Nick, i saw that weather on the news today. enjoy! color me jealous.

Hugs all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back