Seed shipping disguises.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2RedEyes

Reaction score
I’ve ordered seed twice before from “The Attitude” seed bank. I’m currently awaiting the arrival of another order. Each time they disguise the seeds in some random item. First time it was a ***************. Next time it was *************** I’m just wondering what I’ll get in this order. Dinafem, Amnesia CBD autoflower for next springs backyard grow. Also hopeful for some really high CBD from Rose!!!

used to not be allowed to talk about that.

yeah its not a wise idea to post how seed companies ship. mod needs to edit the post

Oh, I don't know. Believe me, the feds know how they stealth ship seeds. And, with all the US seedbanks now.

I do remember that this was unspoken at one time but, I'm not so sure it matters today.

It is still a federal crime. I would feel better not talking about the stealth methods seeds banks use. One overzealous customs who knows too much can wreck havoc. I remember a time that Attitude was getting a whole lot of their seeds confiscated in Chicago. Until the feds wise up and change the classification of cannabis, I think we should stick to the "don't talk about stealth shipping methods". So, am editing these posts.

Sorry, please feel free to delete this if you like. But this basic information is posted on the attitude website as well.

Latest posts

Back