Happy Valentine's Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
To all the ladies here.... hugs, kisses, flowers and chocolate. I luv you all.

Happy Valentine's Day !!!

:heart::heart::heart:

To the guys..... better get your *** to the store if you forgot. And, start puckering up. LOL

:bolt::confused2::angrywife:

call it what it is... a hallmark greeting cards made up holiday

Damn dude, is it me you don't like or are you just a sour puss. LOL

Cheer up, man.

Besides, Valentine's Day originated a thousand years before Hallmark was ever here. It's a Roman holiday originating in the year 496AD.

But it wasn't even celebrated until the 14th century. 18th before a Lovers holiday. But 1940's present giving holiday we know today. Kind of belongs in the 40's. He is the patron saint of epilepsy.

Hackerman, thank you for the lovely greeting, I think i can speak for THG and say we luv ya too.. Umbra likes valentine, the cbd anyway. Just not feeling it this year Umbra? It is ok.

So, i am sick to death of cooking cause, 46 years. When i ruined the deviled eggs on Superbowl this year, Bud's fave, that was it. So i ordered one of those food boxes they have all these half off so for 35 bucks we got 3 dinners with all the ingredients and recipes. I ordered from Martha. So today since it was valentines Bud and i prepared a meal together, he dials, he doesn't cook. (He might be perfect if he cooked and we can't have that.) Anyway, it was fab. The organic chicken breast was cut in 4 pieces. who does that? Quicker. Fennel and blood orange spinach salad. You guys it was fun and tasted great. We have two more meals to use up now. So the 35 bucks that is half off the first box. So I think i will try more for the introductory offer and then cancel.
Have you ever had fennel? it was great in the salad. I think i should grow one or two this year. :heart::heart::heart::heart: Happy valentines day, it is the little things.

The hallmark card reference goes back to when Valentine was a Roman Priest. He was imprisoned for being a Christian. He cured his Jailer's daughter of blindness while he was there. Just before being executed he wrote to her, because now she could see. He signed it, your Valentine. Hence the reference, since hallmark kind of wrote many cards that said, Your Valentine.

Have you ever had fennel? it was great in the salad. I think i should grow one or two this year. :heart::heart::heart::heart: Happy valentines day, it is the little things.

Yuck.. fennel. LMAO That 's the stuff that tastes like black licorice isn't it? LOL

And, thanks :)

Not is a salad, it was soaked in ice water first, do you think that makes that taste goes away. It was just very crisp and good. But, i like black licorice, but you didn't taste it in the salad. really.

My son is single and i always feel sorry for him at valentines day.. he is 40 LOLOLOLOL

Happy V Day. I am with Umbra but it is a necessary evil in order to keep the wife happy. :)
Cooking Filet Mignon, Shrimp, and Tempura battered chicken with Mashed Potatoes and roasted carrots and Brussel sprouts.

Working in the medical field for decades D.D. and I had trouble planning holidays !--One or the other ended up having to work them anyway !--While everyone out enjoying an evening meal with thier mate --D.D. taking care of they very sick babies !-- The hospital run 24/7/365 ain't no such thing as a holiday !-- I do find the commercial holidays offensive !-- Some I just don't get !-- U try to teach your children to be wary of strangers then one night a year U let them roam around and take candy from strangers !- Dat's some sick sheet right there !-- Christmas ?-- I'm not one but Christians should be up in arms about how Christmas has been stolen by commercial interest !--That's a shame right there !--
I know when the commander of the mothership watching us came back and got a briefing from his #2 last year it went kinda like this !-
- What's been happening down there while I was gone ?--
#2 said last month they were practicing doing a lobotomy on pumpkins !--This month they stuffing bread up turkey's as*es !--
These people crazy !

Latest posts

Back