can we talk outdoor plans please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think, not positive, that what Clark was saying is that when topped you release a hormone that makes the plant go to work to fix the owee and stops maturing till the bit is healed..

The hormone is Auxin which is produced in large amounts after taking cuts which will cause a plant already in flower to be delayed up to two weeks.

I think I explained it, or touched on it a bit in the tips and tricks thread discussing pruning techniques.

So long as your topping is all done previous to flowering, it's really of no issue at all.

if you have a greenhouse, you can let them finish, that's why you have one. mine ,I built a 8x8 stick frame shed and covered it with clear plastic panels. Had 4 windows to put into it. Your northern lights finished because they are early finishers. I got all indica's this year trying to get the early girls.
I do force a few every year. a 5 gallon pot is plenty. you don't let them get to big. My forced ones are always the best buds of the year .because they are finishing in July when it's good and hot. perfect set up would be plants in the ground with plastic pipe hoops for a frame. cover every night with a tarp and uncover after dark. they are only covered for a couple of hours. but I move my pots in and out of the blackout shed. gives me something to do every night for 2 months.

I don't know what i love more, the after picture or the dog guarding the plants. I love this...You rocked it Bud.

Latest posts

Back