Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, awesome meds4me!!

Hey ukgil and 2dog. :D

Well lookie there- hubs came in after his dentist appt today with a 6 pk of my current fav beer, a chocolate indulgence cake, a bag of heath candy, a card that he signed in front of me (lol) and a single carnation. Gotta give him credit and I swear I gave him no guilt. :p

Beer time, then off to Pei Wei, my choice.

Rest assured, I will be tokin it up in approx 2.5 hrs. Can anyone join me?

:D

ill join you Mom ,,,

are you sure your not high ,,,,you gave him no guilt ,hmmm,,or you storing this one up for future refrence :giggle:

ok lets get the :bong: firing :bong:

It's funny- his mom came by and dropped off a bday card for me last night when my daughter and I were at Girl Scouts. Then he realized what day it was. So yea, no guilt from me...musta been his guilty conscious...lolol.

I was high earlier. It wore off....looking forward to refueling in a few hours, glad to have the company ukgirl. :)

I hope Ill be here to smoke with u ladies..I am soo tired. getting up at 4:30 is rough on this stoner..I thought I was done next monday and my manager said thats not gonna happen...maybe Ill be done by the holidays.

ohh i see 2 dog down there aswell ,,lets get the :bong: out again and light and pass:48:

2dog just think of the $$$$$ makes it a little easier

ok MOM and 2DOG ,,tc or mojave are you about ???

:bong::bong::bong:

heres a bowl of pk uk hehe:bongin: :48:

UK have you seen that show where people people from different places trade houses for a week? that would be fun to do...with a good person of course. wouldnt even have to fly with stuff if they both grew...

hi fellow BHCers. :ciao: Its been awhile since I have been on MP. Been busy with work and the family guy thing. I hope everyone has stayed nice and stoned in my absence! I know I have! :bong2:

Did I miss anying crazy? Did anyone have big beautiful buds that impressed the hell out of everyone (stupid question I know!). I think I need to go drool over the Bud pictures for a while...

happy smoking :bong:

Yoda, IP if you will, Welcome back!

Yes there were some killer gardens outdoor this summer. There are some current indoor growers getting the fall grows going now too.

Ima gonna hit this bonga n call it a day BHC, ten minutes is the twenty!

Waving at 2Dog up there.....put those feet up and smoke a bowl...

BIU and Peace!

hey tc!! I am chilling and smoking...my dogs killed a rabbit..I dont know whos it was both my neighbores raise them...I hope no one knocks angry or tries to shoot my dog..If I knew whose it was I would pay for it...poor bunny. :(

TY TC...its nice to be back. I have been looking at the pictures and yes...there are some beautiful buds harvested this year! I keep drooling on my keyboard!!!

2Dog said:
hey tc!! I am chilling and smoking...my dogs killed a rabbit..I dont know whos it was both my neighbores raise them...I hope no one knocks angry or tries to shoot my dog..If I knew whose it was I would pay for it...poor bunny. :(

I used to think bunnies were cute and wondered how anyone could ever shoot one....until....they got into my garden and ate my broccoli! Food for my family or a bunnies life...easy justification in my mind to have Thumper for dinner!
Sorry, a bit cruel I know...but man, bunnies can really tick you off if you are a gardener....

hi bhc, well guys i bought my flooring last night and it still hasent laid itself down yet:doh: i guess ill have a busy weekend. i also bought some stuff from htg, a new genric vortex fan and a t5 setup for veg . so happy blated b-day sm, and i think one or two more had b-days as well. lets pass some of this super lemon haze around,:bong1: this stuff is awesome:stoned: hey 2dog when i walked out of the house at 730 this morn there was 2 big roosters and 2 big ducks in the front yard:eek: breakfast for my chiuwawa dog(i dont know how to spell it) then the big white rooster was stalking me, if there out there in the morn ill take a pic but they need to stay at home.

Yea, I sure wish my floor would install itself as well!!! I desperately need to rip up the lineoleum from 1980 and put down some tiling...but I would much rather just chill and smoke a :bong:

I want to put down a wood floor...or a laminate. someday. hopefully next spring. maybe new carpet too. I have to decide if I want wood throught and what to do with the grow room floor.

astrobud said:
hi bhc, well guys i bought my flooring last night and it still hasent laid itself down yet:doh: i guess ill have a busy weekend. i also bought some stuff from htg, a new genric vortex fan and a t5 setup for veg . so happy blated b-day sm, and i think one or two more had b-days as well. lets pass some of this super lemon haze around,:bong1: this stuff is awesome:stoned: hey 2dog when i walked out of the house at 730 this morn there was 2 big roosters and 2 big ducks in the front yard:eek: breakfast for my chiuwawa dog(i dont know how to spell it) then the big white rooster was stalking me, if there out there in the morn ill take a pic but they need to stay at home.

I have chiweenies...they would love chasing roosters. they charge my grandmas donkeys...it is hilarious and the donkeys take off running..

lol, mine aint scared of nothin, she chased a rott down the street with its tail between the legs , that was funny. my dogs wont play with the critters for some reason tho. as for the floor, i got a great deal on some pergo, about half price:hubba:

Latest posts

Back