Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morn bhc, no the floor is not done yet, i have to move stuff and do a little, move more stuff and do a little more and still get my bonging done but its looks real good so far, ill get some pics in later.now were going to have breakfast, come home and start again. cya

astrobud said:
hello, is anyone out there? well i can bong by myself:) man im worn out, putting down floor is hard work.sorry duck already orderd da buddah:hubba:

That is :aok: Astrobud Just enjoy your BuDDha I know I do

4u2sm0ke said:
Sorry to hear ya so down on you own family...But even your soooo called friends sucks:rolleyes:

:bong:

I do not know what is going on... I do not care what is going on, but this is very mean spirited. And 4u your explanation of what you were trying to say does not sound kosher either.....I guess we must all suck because at one time or another we were all friends and still are

Now I am going to go BIU and hope everyone wakes up on the right side of the bed today.:bong2::bong2:

Bong Hits Before Breakfast:bong::bong::bong: now let me at those waffles.

Good Morning BHC...:bong:

55..and dry..finally no rain...looks like a waffle morning..

Take care and be safe everyone :48:

G'Morning BHC!

It is getting into the lower thirties mornings here now, bout right. Fog cover lingering along the river till 10 am - 12 pm. I know the sun shines above the fog, but it sure doesnt help with the dreary morning outlook.

Had fun yesterday doing a final trim on some NL and with the results we are making some "Green Dragon", with vodka. It was awsome looking as the vodka absorbed into the trimmings. The vodka got a pinkish color to it.

And here is a sample of the husband's cooking. Halibut steak, baked potato, and green beans. Waffles sounds good for breakfast tho.

Stayed stoned for two days straight.....today we leave the nest, so no bonging till later ......

Have a peaceful sunday in front of the tube guys..if that is your cuppa tea, if not have a great day anywho...

halibut steak.JPG

pink Dragon 1.JPG

pink Dragon 2.JPG

goodmorning BHC

2dog ,, hahaha we have 3 cats and poor 4u :heart:will be up against them :giggle:

duck if ya dont understand a post and dont want to know about it ,why mention it :confused:

tc i see ya down there:ciao:

painterdude great art ,,and mojave seeing as tho your president where do i join :D

astro is the floor finnished yet and is the wife happy ?

SM are you on vacation ??

and lets not forget ozzy ,,and anyone else i have forgot to mention ,:48:

time to BIU :bong: :bong:

Hey Ukgirl...I see you too......

I forgot to mention,

Painter....GREAT portraits, makes me want to send you my pic and see what happpens.
Ozzy and 4u the waffle iron is now on here.
mojave, I see you "stepped out".
UK, when you find out how to "join" let me know...sounds like a cool new "club", very artistic....I bet Benny would join.
Astro, I agree pics of the floor!
Chris, havent seen you here....lately, you on vacation?
SM, havent seen you in a few days either....whats up?
Everyone else...............and those mentioned......
BIU for me and those who can not find their bongs.......(insert waving smilely guy here.)

:bong: :bong: :headbang2: :headbang2: :bong: :bong: :headbang: :headbang: :woohoo: :joint:

UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning BHC

2dog ,, hahaha we have 3 cats and poor 4u :heart:will be up against them :giggle:

duck if ya dont understand a post and dont want to know about it ,why mention it :confused:

painterdude great art ,,and mojave seeing as tho your president where do i join :D

and lets not forget ozzy ,,and anyone else i have forgot to mention

Mel, the Painterdude Art Club and Appreciation Center and Museum do not exist.......mojavi told me one day that she was the official President and number one fan....

So what do we have to do to get a thread started where any MP member can show his or her's original art....and not really care about critics? We would eventually run into MarP's rules about showing exposed genitalia or even suggesting they exist. Maybe Hick has some hidden art he wants to share with us? Or 4u2? Ozzy and benny and chris and tc and MOM and mojavi and astro and Mutt and DUCKIEPOO and even you my dear friend.

Or we could also include everybody's kids art, Picasso said that the true artist is a child.

Just thinking with my fingers guys....have a nice day in front of the tele......gasdude

Ozzy failed drawing stick men in school, you don't want my drawings. O<--< That's the best shick man i ever did

tc.....great idea, a real up-close and personal head shot would be cool, maybe another one of the profile, then we get to see how big the nose is...remember all my drawings of people have NO SMILING LAWS ENFORCED.....

sounds like a cool idea painterdude ,,maybe you should start the thread yourself and post us all the link :D

TC the hubbys cooking looks good but dam girl id rather have the jars :p

:bong: :bong:

:ciao:BIU BHC :bong2:

p-dude The only drawings I am capable of is drool pictures. They sort of look like those ink spot pictures that the docs make ya look at and then tell them what you see.

:bongin: on the :20 :bong2::bong2:

:rofl:

Sunday night BIU session Hit those Bongs, Vapes, Pipes and :tokie:

The last time I saw a Doc and ink blots, I learned what a straightjacket and Thorizine were for.

It is better to be a stoned moron than a drunk idiot

It is better to be a stoned moron than a drunk idiot

Ya sure got that right Ozzy:aok:

I will join ya for a BIU session :bong2::vape2: :bong2::vape2: :bong2::vape2:

:rofl:

I will bong to that....
the moron stoned vs the idiot drunk......
commin' up on the 4:20 PST......
Gonna hit it then hit the Kitchen.

Pdude.......I cant find my face! To much bong not enough looking.

UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning BHC

and lets not forget ozzy ,,and anyone else i have forgot to mention ,:48:

time to BIU :bong: :bong:

Is he coming to visit u soon? If I lived closer I would watch his dog for him lol...

:ciao: here practicing :bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back