Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bolt: :bong1: :aok: :banana: :fly: :stoned: :ciao: :48:

2Dog said:
that is cool tc I would be afraid I would get sick...so the pot ferments into the alcohol...hmmmm

No 2Dog, the trichs disolve into the alchohol. I am not used to drinking booze anymore....my fingers had a hard time typing after doing a teaspoon. Gonna try a half ounce in a shot glass today. I know I can throw down a half ounce from a shot glass a lot easier than a teaspoon full off a spoon.:D

Housework here since it is Friday....will be bongin' and a vacuming soon.

Hope you all have good day and weekend.

good morning BHC.....what a day....whew, glad it's over, or almost over...wifey's car part arrived for the window repair and apparently someone shipped their USED and OLD part in a new box....and that's what we got, a broken window motor.....so we have to wait another day

Just stopping in for a quick :bong1: session

Bummer on the car part p-dude, just so hard to get good workers.

:ciao::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: HEY !!!!!!! The Voices in my head tell me you need to BIU more use these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :joint: :tokie: to make Our Voices Happy:stoned:

Have a great evening :peace:

morn bhc, sure has been quiet around here lately. its been 5 days sense the sun has shined here but its posed to clear out and be 75 tommarow just in time for the local m/c toy for tots ride. hey duck, mo mama, i got my vape last night and i guess i should say wow were we high. after some more fine tuning i think we will like it alot :hubba:

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

Extremely sunny and 45f

Congrats Astrobud:yay: Enjoy the DaBuddha I know I real enjoy mine. Did you get the bong attachment too?

Howdy BHCers. Let it be known that on Friday the 13th at 8:15 p.m. benny finished his 2009 trimming. All done and I can't believe how long it took. Maybe now I can get something done around this place? Guess what happens to an active guy that sits in a chair for 5 hours a night instead of moving? He gains 8 lbs. Hey, the sun is out, it stopped raining, the world hasn't ended, lol. Have a great day!

Morning peeps! I got furloughed so I am back full time unless they call me back again!

UKgirl420 said:
goodafternoon BHC

PAINTERDUDE love the new avatar

thanks so much UKbabe, the mushroom is growing in my driveway, getting bigger every day, waiting for the 'slugs' to nibble on it

hick, where are you? Are you hunting those big, bad bears?

Benny, Congrats on the finish! Feels like you been trimmin' awhile? lol.

Painter, excellent fungus!

UK, time to celebrate the 4:20 PST.......five minutes and counting!

2Dog, nice on the furlogh, excellent.....Happy Holidays!

Im ready Duck, Ozzy, the bong bowl is full.......

Astro, how you like that vape?

BIU, it be 4:20 Pacific Standard Time! LA, SF, Portland, Reno, Vegas, San Diego, Spokane, Seattle, Vancouver, Olympia, Junction City! Bong it up!

I love getting stoned and watching cops...makes my day. time for a bowl peeps!

painterdude said:
I just love hanging out in Junction City....

Is that in Kansas? painterdude?

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back