purple ratt finkz 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
these are just about done...and there are no more because Battz of BeanboyzGenetics got busted..and the law took everything....

DSC08876.JPG

and another......these have about 2 more weeks to go or less....
and the taller plant on the left side with the top not completely in the pic is a GSCf1

DSC08874.JPG

this was them october 31 left side....and right side was a few days ago

DSC08513.JPG

DSC08878.JPG

if you like the strain and are sad to see it go since you cant get your hands on new gear anymore, if you dont already have some clones you may wanna look into revegging one of the strongest plants, that is if your interested in keeping the strain for future grows since as you said he got busted and cant order new seeds...

sunakard2000 said:
if you like the strain and are sad to see it go since you cant get your hands on new gear anymore, if you dont already have some clones you may wanna look into revegging one of the strongest plants, that is if your interested in keeping the strain for future grows since as you said he got busted and cant order new seeds...
hey sunakard.........before they got busted..they had somebody femming out some strains for him.....unfortunately there were some hermi issues with them.....and i too had a hermi..and i have found a few seeds:(....i am picking them off...still soft and green.)...so i wont' be running these again

next lineup is getting ready to go... right after these are done

shotty genetics huh, thats a bummer, looks lush and wonderful such a shame its not worth saving, i always hate seeing strains die off, especially the tasty lookin ones lol

ya....just found a few more....1 plant hermed on me and only on 1 branch...i am only at day 43....i thought i was further....they are letting off a wicked fuel smell though....

Doing some maintenance in the room and broke a branch....

DSC08902.JPG

That one above is the PRF...she is really really dark in color....There are 2 other strains in there....stink berriez diesel and GSCf1

i believe these will be coming down Dec 12-13

me running low on smoke...i will cal these....testers...these are the 2 pheno's of the GSCf1

DSC08973.JPG

1 week to go....Stink berriez diesel ....need a filter for these stinkers.....
bud was taken where the sun don't shine....very very fuel smell...not floral or sweet at all

DSC09004.JPG

Thanks growdude.....so this saturday will be harvest day...2 are ready at day 50...but i figure 6 more days can only benifit them...Everything must come down and be trimmed( trimming makes the place reek more than the grow itself)...festivus season will be upon us...and family is a comin......
and the next batch is ready to go....

Nice green joe!

watch that plant with the herm branch.

might want to inspect the interior of some of the other branches for nanners that are playing hide-n-seek.

green mojo!

Thanks guys......After smoking the 4 different strains i got going....so far the best one in taste and buzz is by far the greenest looking ones...the stink berriez diesel....The purple GSC is not as good as the greener GSC pheno.....But a final test will be done on the weekend of dec 21...as everything is coming down in 4 days...and should be dry by then...just in time for hash christmas brownies.....

>>>trillions....i have a fan blowing on the floorjust to move air....and 3 of my plants got a few seeds on the bottom branches and there are a few on the top buds....but they are easy to find..so when it dries i will just tap them a bit and they should fall out...and i got rid of that hermed branch....and so far nothing else....thanks

Done and done...all chopped and jarred ..They had to come down as christmas was approaching and lots of family coming over..and the stench was pretty strong..and also when you harvest i find it stinks even more....so to keep the peace ...down they went 2 or 3 could have went another week, but what are you going to do....This purple rat finkz...had awesome bag appeal..great tastes and a A- buzz.....I would like to bump up the buzz on these as everyone of them turns purple....no cool air required....i have the last 7 seeds of this strain...so i must find a very frosty day...maybe cross it with a C99...i do have a few picks of the dry buds..

Latest posts

Back