Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all.

WH, how did Charley sleep last night?

Keef how you doing? i hope ok. You been through a lot lately

Giggy, are you just not hungry? You may need to eat some more.

Im still fighting being a dizzy broad and I don't like it. It is better though, the vertigo.

I am going to take down three plants today.. woo hoo. finally have my own pot again.

Grow Rose !-- I been feeling bad for U --Glad U got your own weed again !-- U gonna keep that indoor grow working ? --

I be O.K. but I'm bout fed up with the family ! -- The only time I be coming home is for funerals !

Oh good giggy, i am glad. i was worried.

Keef, yes, i am going to keep doing an indoor grow and mr rb is going to do 4 giant plants outdoors.. lol... hopefully not thrip ruined. I am sorry about the deaths in your family.. it is so hard to deal with that. I am still trying to sort out my sister's death, i get it.

So your coming indoors now for good Rose ? I'm glad Mr. RB is growing a few outdoors. I'm being lazy today and just eating medibles and vaping till I get stupid......then rinse and repeat.

Good morning all.

WH, how did Charley sleep last night?

Keef how you doing? i hope ok. You been through a lot lately

Giggy, are you just not hungry? You may need to eat some more.

Im still fighting being a dizzy broad and I don't like it. It is better though, the vertigo.

I am going to take down three plants today.. woo hoo. finally have my own pot again.

Little Bastage slept fine,,but he woke my butt up early this morning. :smoke1:
He did freak me out at 1st because he was breathing so fast in his sleep. But everything i read said it was normal for puppies to breath fast. Like children thier hearts beat much faster.

Afternoon OFC. Been over cast here all morning. The sun is trying to peek out.

Keef DD, you got it going on. Your grow is always nice looking.

Rose hope your vertigo goes away soon. So, your going to keep growing inside. Hope you have fun with it.

Hopper, Charlie is such a beautiful looking pup and a nice Birthday present for your wife enjoy. Dogs are a joy to the family.

It is time for me to put seeds in dirt. I got 4 Nurse Larrys, 3 Umbra's Surprise, 1 Master Kush, and 1 White Widow that rooted. I am pretty happy. Now if I can get them to the end. I need mojo sent my way. Got to get busy. Do not want the shell to fall off. That happen to me once. And, I didn't like it. 420 time.

Afternoon OFC. Been over cast here all morning. The sun is trying to peek out.

Keef DD, you got it going on. Your grow is always nice looking.

Rose hope your vertigo goes away soon. So, your going to keep growing inside. Hope you have fun with it.

Hopper, Charlie is such a beautiful looking pup and a nice Birthday present for your wife enjoy. Dogs are a joy to the family.

It is time for me to put seeds in dirt. I got 4 Nurse Larrys, 3 Umbra's Surprise, 1 Master Kush, and 1 White Widow that rooted. I am pretty happy. Now if I can get them to the end. I need mojo sent my way. Got to get busy. Do not want the shell to fall off. That happen to me once. And, I didn't like it. 420 time.

Ness you got this and if you have any troubles you got lots of good friends on here will guide you through it

Those look great hippy. congrats. i am still learning my own self...sheesh. i make every mistake known to stoners.

Good morning Bud.

Rose -- It's not easy !-- We going home for a memorial service next week !-- I'm ready to get this behind me !
I'm ready to get these new seed wet !-- D.D. got to get me some more seed starting foam cubes !-- I'm excited because I know what kind of quality the weed from these seed gonna be !--Looks good Hippy was that B.B. ? --I get high and miss stuff sometimes !

Rose -- It's not easy !-- We going home for a memorial service next week !-- I'm ready to get this behind me !
I'm ready to get these new seed wet !-- D.D. got to get me some more seed starting foam cubes !-- I'm excited because I know what kind of quality the weed from these seed gonna be !--Looks good Hippy was that B.B. ? --I get high and miss stuff sometimes !

What are you starting buddy

Giggy -- PM the tracking number for your lights -- Grow some the Dank out some weed !

I get back with U on that Bud !-- Gonna be a week or more before I get some seed wet !

Thanks Everyone, It's nice to know soon I will not need the Weedman. The good stuff the Wife bought this week cost 80 dollars a quarter. We can go through a 1\2 if we have it. Keef that was Widow Gum, B.B. King Got about 4-5 weeks.

Thank you Bud. I will sure ask ? when needing help.

Keef the seeds from Green Santa much have been a good surprise. Boy that Master Kush looks so pretty and happy. Wishing the same for her sister.

YD, I have three young Japanese Maple going on this year beautiful trees, I just love Maple trees.

Not feeling to good these past few days. I going to see if there is a movie on and relax. Have a nice High Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back