Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me Bullet Proof Cuz !-- Mane I forgot to give a shout out to the Resistance !-- I should probably go to bed ?--

Can't sleep. This has been going on for 2 months. Plus other stuff. It time to make a Dr's appointment.:bong2: Well, I had my 2ft. veg light going just fine Tem 77 and Hum 63. Was please. Went and check the lights and wouldn't you know 3 lights were out, out of 4. Tried new lights in sockets all kind of ways. Didn't work. So, now, I got them under a Hydro Crunch T5's, 4ft, 8 lamp grow light system. Don't tell me Hydro mean for water grow. Well, I got what I got just have to work with it awhile. Run out of light time to experiment with Tem of new light. At first it was 93 Tem. and 54 Hem. Than, I got it down to 82 Tem. and 54 Hem. Right, now, I got the lights about 24" away for plant. It's throwing about 1160 Lux. X10 which I think is Lumens. I really don't know if it turns into Lumens or not. If some know please can you tell me about this lex's light meter. Be working on this tomorrow. :headbang:

Evenin y'all. Bunker secured and prepped for my vacation...headed to the HT Cup in Denver this year....and seeing a few old friends while I'm there.

Kraven, When, Do you leave? Have a great time on your journey. Be safe and have fun.:joint:

When I was cleaning up the bud room tonight. Took Some leaves off the white OG just for the hell of it decided to measure one

122ffca19bc510a9c5b379beb67761ae.jpg

Bud that is one big a** leaf. You grow in dirt or water? I forgot.
pass pass :joint:

This The White -x- Nepal Indica !-- One of Umbra's best so far !-- In my humble opinion anyway !

Keef, DD you got the mojo going on. keef what is that bud you got there? Looks nice and frosty. Wish, I had a taste of that bud. Yummy. :joint4:

Rose, how is your grow doing and your vertigo? Rose, can, I ask how hot does it get under your lights? What Tem do you run in your grow room? I read on YouTubes that a good Tem is 72 and Hum 52. Sorry for all the questions. But, I got to learn. Rose the lights are 24" away for plants. Tem 82. And the Lux light meter is about 1160. I think that is good. But with the hood so high, I afraid they are going to grow to high. And, I am afraid of high Tem. Talk to you tomorrow. :48:

Ness my grow is anywhere from 57° up to around 91° depending on the season.
From what I can tell, mid 70's up to high 80's is fine as long as you have good air flow and a fan blowing the leaves to cool them.

Kraven that sounds awesome. You sound like you are excited, you'll shake the butterflies fast.
Take a few pics!

Trying to get my old *** ready for work,,,,,lol
Wake up you Potheads.

the 24 hr count down has started. Gave Mrs. K a quick "green thumb" instruction for any needs that may arise while on vacation. Damn if she didn't get a HS and a GM rooted.....so if she keeps up the trend YD you'll be getting another "gift" ;)

I'll miss everyone here...it's been a long time since I have gone a day and not checked the OFC. I should be logging back in next tuesday....Hope everyone has a good day, I fly out at O' dark thirty in the am so just tying up loose ends today. Peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- I guess I need to send Rose a PM with a political rant that would sure as hell get me kicked outta here !---I'm trying to be good but he make it hard !

Good morning Keef i'll join you on your wake and bake lots to do today getting ready to add 6 more bins and 2 50 gallon reservoirs

Morning Bud --Giggy !
Weather got my face locked up some !-- Feel like a Cyclops or Popeye !-- So not gonna be a very active day today !-- Nephew done took a keen interest in growing weed !-- I got him taking caps regularly -- Seems to help --I just made arrangements to get a rental car tomorrow so we can head back to East Texas !-- Not looking forward to this !

Kraven have a wonderful time and tell your wife to check in with us if she needs anything. ha, that would be cool.

Keef I would hear your rant.. it is rantable out there. good luck on the trip.. i will be thinking about you guys.

Good morning giggy.

I spread homemade compost over all the gardens yesterday, i can die happy.

How many weeks out are you giggy? My sister is at 5 weeks i think. she is doing well but it would never enter her mind to use a rake...lol You be careful guy.

The 23rd will be two months. Still can't lift anything over 10 pounds. Got to go friday to see if we can do lite duty at work. We don't have lite duty there so not sure how this is going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back