Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness my grow is anywhere from 57° up to around 91° depending on the season.
From what I can tell, mid 70's up to high 80's is fine as long as you have good air flow and a fan blowing the leaves to cool them.

Morning YD, Thank You for telling me about your Tem's. it make me a little more at ease. I do have a fan blowing back and forth.

Morning keef what day do you taking of. Go in peace. Watch those Driver they are insane. Or is DD driving be careful. I sent a pray your way for the family.

What up Hopper ? --I like the way they feel !-- What U hanging today ?

Very expensive wall covering. Its 54" wide. The walls are 9ft and some are 12ft high. Started with 3000 yds,,,got about half or more hung. Im getting to old for this crap. Lol
Morning folks. Time to get your butts up. Yehaaaaaaaa

World is a very different place than it was a few months ago !-- Syria or North Korea ? -- Be the first one on your block to have your boy come home in a box ! -

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start :48:

whats up budlight? working on a fire truck here. jamming to Skynyrd

whats up budlight? working on a fire truck here. jamming to Skynyrd

That's pretty cool man not everybody gets to work on the firetruck I had a buddy who stole one once and amazingly enough he didn't get caught Joy riding around in it but never got to work on one I think it be really cool just to be able to see how everything is set up not to mention I'm sure the trucks probably got some serious hydraulics in it I sure miss working with hydraulics are used to build some pretty awesome stuff I built one dump truck and people thought it was a transformer because there was so much hydraulic operated parts on it speaking of Skynyrd I think I'm going to put some of that on right now :48:

Bud, i like any cab-over style because i can raise the cab up and get a much better space to work. trucks today are just as compact as cars, some almost impossible spaces to work in sometimes. i have gotten claustrophobic from having my hand wedged in tight spaces. now the garbage trucks, that's another story. they are cab-overs, but the smell.. oh that smell. can you tell that smell?? i aint talking bout what skynryd was talking about neither. lol new guys at work are already crying about the smell. i said boy wait till august and tell me what you think about the smell. lol
caught a gang of maggots trying to steal a wrench from me once.

They never let me drive the ambulance !-- I told them I was most qualified to drive! -- I told them I can drive faster than any of them and I had the tickets to prove it !--

I told them some methanol and a blower ? --I make that ambulance stand up !-- but they never let me drive --There was even a memo to that effect !-- Said what ever U do don't let Keef behind the wheel !--

i got one of our work trucks sideways once. came in just a little hot, and together old, hard tires, and some fresh rain and that back end came right on around. i steered into it and slide right through the turn.

Might come back from East Texas with a MIG welder !-- Got to find a way to justify increased electricity usage !-- The Grow is growing !-- Something bout to happen in Texas mmj and I'm where I need to be ! -- This O.F.C. weed I grow ? -- They not ready for this round here !-- Looking at a Rosin Press !--Be thinking about a proper Kanga Kan and checking on dry ice !-- We coming up on time to kick it !

keef, i looked at the kanga kan, i went with a set of filter bags and a 5 gal bucket. lots cheaper.

keef, i looked at the kanga kan, i went with a set of filter bags and a 5 gal bucket. lots cheaper.

The reason they are cheaper, they won't hold up. I've been thru 4 or 5 sets. Cheap ones aren't worth anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Folks it 420 Live here right now. Day 2 smoking my own weed on 420

World is a very different place than it was a few months ago !-- Syria or North Korea ? -- Be the first one on your block to have your boy come home in a box ! -

Never give up do you Bro. This is Marijuana Passion,,,not World News Passion. :doh:
Mig Welders are great machines by the way. Gives you options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back