Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what is going on !-- His lap top and stuff are still here so whatever happened wasn't planned or at least not very well !-- If he'd asked I would have given him a couple jars !-- I'm leaning more towards the hospital or jail !-- Or the morque !

U guys got nothing to worry about as far as a connection between me and U guys !-- Everytime I sent out seed I had to ask where to send them !-- I'm brain damaged !-- I can't remember sheet !-- If I wrote down I don't remember what I did with it !
I'm NOT taking the grow down !-- If I had planned ahead and sent out cuts maybe I could shut down and get some cuts to replace what I lost ! -- I can't go back to smoking brick weed !

man, if i went back to smoking brick, i would strongly consider just stopping.. but i don't like to drink, so i would dead in the water

There is some nasty pot out there. I have had two friends bring me a bit and I gave it back.. yuck. I don't think we have brick weed here anymore, the black market guys have good stuff. Just cheaper than the stores.

YD, it is cold and rainy. I have just washed my indoor plants off with water and need to clone and transplant, but i want to go get a treat and coffee and get out of here. I need to get out of the house. How are you doing? How is your wife doing?
I am worried about Keef, of course.

she is doing fine Rose, has not killed anyone yet. lol.. I fully expect to have to go bail her out of jail one day. one day she is going to have someone act nasty and she is going to pop em one. that girl is a mess.. not for the feint of heart!!
funny , the sun i see now wont be near you for over two more hr.
guess the world IS round. lol

Not sure what is going on !-- His lap top and stuff are still here so whatever happened wasn't planned or at least not very well !-- If he'd asked I would have given him a couple jars !-- I'm leaning more towards the hospital or jail !-- Or the morque !

Deja vu, Keef. When my nephew disappeared from college, his laptop was still turned on and he had 1 of his text books open. Looked like he just stepped out for a minute and never came back. They found his mutilated partial remains 6 months later.

I know Umbra !-- If he was in jail I would know by now !-- His daddy and sister both died from an O.D. of alcohol--Xanax and Crack -- I'm mostly just waiting to hear the news ! --I thought he was doing great !

its hard to know what a person is thinking. so many times, the person does not know what they are thinking.

Keef, I know he will be sorry he broke your bridge.

Just found a jar of herb and it turns out that it is stronger than the other jars. Only thing different is it was kept out of the dark.

It'll be O.K. Ness !-- D.D. caught him checking Facebook earlier !-- he alive! - I want my scooter back and I never want to see him again !

O.F.C. tried to tell me but I tried to do the right thing !-- Took my nephew in since his father and sister just died !-- I woke up this morning -- Nephew is gone !-- Scooter is gone !-- and my jarred weed is gone !

Better hope he keeps his mouth shut if he knows about your grows Little Brother. If he will steal from you,,,he will snitch on you if he gets in a jam. Needs his *** kicked.

Just checking in.....:48:.... Keef sorry to hear about your nephew...give him a bus ticket a long one.....:48:

Evening OFC
Keef Sorry. You need to think long and Hard. It's not my nature to tell someone what to do.
And do not forget. You do not want D.D. there if the Po Po shows up.
Police catch him. He's going to sing like a canary. Hopper's right.
Once again Sorry.
Evening to Everyone.
Back under my rock to get High.

I gotta feeling he is doing more then drinking and smoking weed. Never known family members to steal from family, ,unless they were on chemicals.

Sorry about your troubles Keef. Hope it turns out ok in the end...

Morning ofc. Keef i hope everything works out. Hope everybody is well. I got pt this morning so i'm trying to wake my sorry self up. Think I'll go hang at the shop today to get out of the house. Yall have a great one. Peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet !-- Smoke'm if U got'm !-- Working on my pipe !-- Wake and Bake time !

Good morning Giggy good morning Keek I was really hoping you were going to tell me the fat lady was singing and you had some better news

So I finally ordered some cheesecake from the mad scientist this is what it says about it hopefully it's as good as it sounds
father: girl scout candy(alien rock candy x girl scout cookies) mother: confidential cheese(la confidential x exodus cheese) indica/sativa: 80 %indica/20% sativa flowering time:56-63 days tested: fully tested yield:medium/heavy height:medium/tall quantity:12 sex:reg 32.721%thc

Now if only I could get the guy from sour patch seeds to get back to me with some J frost boysenberry gelato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back