General hydropronics GO line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna-Bliss

I'm not high, I'm normal
Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently using g.o. bio bloom and bio bud for flowering. I'm about 4 weeks in and i was wondering if i can feed every water with this stuff. I'm using g. O.'s recomended dose, and have fed the last two watering, and im showing N deficiency. I was thinking of upping the dose. But yeah,mostly seeking someone with actual experience with this line. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.:confused2:

I have used GO products often, but every time I have used the GO products, I have used the full line. What are the N-P-K numbers on the 2 products you are using?

2-4-4 for bio thrive and 0.5-0.1-1 for bio bud. How often did you feed during flower T.H.G?

I fed twice a week. What is the Bio-Bloom? You said you were using that?

not used it for a while.. was pretty light stuff though IIRC, think they even encourage to feed every watering?
think i did feed feed water.. seemed excessive to feed every time ;)

*are you sure it's an N deficiency, not lack of calmag that they suggest to use quite often?

not much help, but another reply

T.H.G, its bio thrive bloom. I just labeled it wrong in my post. Im watering twice a week, so hmmm. Well any way i fed double strength yesterday and all seems well. Still no burnt tips, but we shall see.

Kaotik...yeah i heard it was mild as well. Ive also heard about the cal/mag and how it should be used. Im almost positive its N deficient....hit my older leaves on a couple branches but nothing horrible. I did ph lasr night on the runoff...6.5, so all is well. Id have to ask my "chemist" lol....but im pretty sure ppm was at 120? Still learning about all this p.h stuff, but seems to be working for me so far. But yeah, in case others are wondering about this stuff im using tap water, set out for 24 hrs. GO recommends 10 ml/gal bio thrive and 2.5 ml bio bud per gallon. So far three waterings with feed and the plants are looking healthy. At least this morning they did before their night time. Ill check on them in a bit. Unfortunately i dont know the strain. Some old school brick from the late 90's. Oh yeah pro mix organic soil. ....oh yeah, doubled the nutes on the third watering. I will probably give just water next time, as every time feeding does seem a little much as kaotik said. Ok...enough. Thank you for replies.

Feed em. They seem to do great. Ive doubled, doubled the micros....they seem to like it. Like the pros say...know your plants.

****...i did harvest the oldschool.....good weight, had to dry cure semi fast....its ok. Kept me smokin though. Better yeild than my genetics btw. Actually, the plant i harvested was one i threw away, and as i was turning my compost i uad noticed a flexi stem. Sad im not impressed with the bake, but the yeild was awesome for a messed up plant, and im pretty sure another week or two would improve.

Gh has been bought by Scott's wich is a naughty m company so I don't plan on buying any more.

Well thats cool. F... This site. Nobody here has anything good to say. Good growing to the cool ones. Peace. There are better sites.

My word, be patient. You have been gone for over a month and a half and only posted last evening. Give folks a chance to get up, get going, and check out MP.

And, I did have trouble understanding post #8. If I understand right you threw a plant away? Unless it has mold or mildew, plants can be used to make edible, salves, tinctures, etc. Why did you throw it away?

Latest posts

Back