Medical Cannabis Research Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChatNoir

Reaction score
Long story short, me and my team is collecting information about cannabis in order to send it to newspapers to create public awareness. And the story goes on...

I have downloaded some books, read some information over the net though I am in need of some more information, websites, testimonials research information with solid validty (performed by goverment or world wide respectable companies/universities). I would be glad even if you drop a link or two so I can translate it to my native tongue.

norml.org

Sure you know about it but it hasd a ton of stuff and is where I always start...godd for you my friend good for you...if you need any help I would be more than willing. I also want to know the TRUTH, it's hard though at least here in the US.

Also search cannabinoid and endocannabinoid....

Did you know humans have cannabinoid receptors does that tell you anything? Like maybe we are supposed to use it since it is just a plant LOL.

Actually, your body naturally syntheses some of CNBs, our body needs it to survive and since it is impossible to overdose CNBs by consuming plant, we can say it is perfectly a safe medicine.

I have also read some articles from norml as well as their sources, a perfect source of information for our legalization project I must admit. Even if only two newspapers publish these data in conjunction with the research of other members, we can erase the ill name of cannabis plant from the mind of citizens or I do hope so...

Latest posts

Back