Just bought a Cloutank vaporizer.... Boooooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
What a piece of poopie this thing is. Definitely put it on you DON'T BUY list.

It is almost identical to my Atmos which is another piece of poopie.

Both of these items do not vape the herb. Rather there is a heating element like a car cigarette lighter that actually makes contact with the herb and burns it.

These two items are, in no way, to be considered a vaporizer.

I even bought the glass screen for the Atmos and with the screen inserted, it doesn't heat the herb at all.

Just a heads up for anyone considering these 2 items. $100 down the drain for me.

I have several Atmos vapes and love them all... but they are not really intended for herb... they are great for oil tho...

I have yet to find a portable that vapes herb well... Pax IMO is ok but not great and waaaay overpriced...

I have never made wax (is that the same as BHO?). The Atmos definitely doesn't work with dry herb.

I do find that the MFLB is a great portable vape for dry herb. I have heard that he Pax works but the one I bought from eBay (possibly a counterfeit) didn't work well at all.

Guess I better get another one. My first Pax didn't work for beans. I ended up sending it back. I got the feeling it was a counterfeit.

Ploom direct doesn't take Paypal. I wonder how I can guarantee an authentic buy off eBay.

I have been using this Cloutank all day as an electric pipe. It works pretty well for that but, it is in no way to be considered a vaporizer.

Hi rose you seem to no a little about a lot of diferant things could you help me out on the vaps,im not sure if i can use my 2 models of my cig atomizers,thank you rose

Check the other vape thread, i answered you on that. :peace:

I could have told ya it doesn't vape. My buddy sells it as an electric pipe

first time hearing of them nut I got an extreme Q vaporizor works alright , nut still theres something it is missing just can't seam to find the right temp for whip vapeing .

Go solo.
The Arizer Solo vaporizer.
Works great, over 2 years of every day usage, no complaints.

Anybody tried one of those G pens? I smoked my first wax out of one at the Cup this year. Worked fine for wax, but I'm looking to vaporize bubble hash and buds. I've seen G pens "Snoop Dog" vaporizer they claim works well with dried herb.

Anyone got one?

Solo Arizer for the win. i have my pax here all ready to send back to see if they can fix it. Never liked it. now it is stuck closed...lovely.

My pax never got the chance to get dirty... I am glad you and sm love yours.

My Pax never got dirty, either. Never worked right so I sent it back.

The MFLB is still the best one I have tried. Maybe I will check out the Solo.

I bought it off eBay.

It was different than the ones shown on the Pax web site, The color sequence was different and operation was, somehow, different. Can't say that I remember all the details.

It never vaped for beans. Just wouldn't get hot enough, I guess. Sometimes it would go off and I couldn't get it to turn back on. Sometimes it would just work erratically. I finally got tired of it and sent it back to the seller.

His auction was pulled and he said it was because he was selling a vaporizer (before this kind of stuff was allowed on eBay) but I think it was because someone reported him as a counterfeit seller because other Pax auctions were not pulled.

I guess I'll never know for sure. I started to buy another one a couple times but, quite frankly, I have never had a portable vap that worked up to my expectations.

I don't recall how many times i used it Multi. (not many as it never seemed to work well and used a lot of herb, compared to my solo). I did clean it after the last use to send back and used the lube stuff...but between now and then it is stuck closed. I never have had good luck with it.
I have had to use tweezers to try and open it... Now that won't even work... It is outta here, but at least the company is very nice to work with. And again, i am glad yours is a good one. Maybe i just got a bummer.

I've been using the same vape now for 6 years, love it. Check out the Lotus Vaporizer, I can't say enough about this simple rock solid vape.

I've been using the same vape now for 6 years, love it. Check out the Lotus Vaporizer, I can't say enough about this simple rock solid vape.

Correction, 4 years I think the Lotus Vaporizer came out in 2010......anyway it's my "go to" at the house or on the go.

Latest posts

Back