Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what got me the most was one time, i told the doc that my stomach is killing me,, cause all the pills i have to take( most of my pills i take 3 to 4 times a day adding up to 24 to 27 a day ),, will what did he do,, he prescribe another pill just to take care of my stomach. i laughed n said,, well i bet some cannabis would take care of all this. he just looked at me ,, did say a word.
i have chronic pain,, buling disc,, that is causing,, my right leg at the top, go numb, arthritis,, 100% PTSD,, fibergialga,, shoulder neck, at times,, from back of my foot up to my knee sharp pain,, had a major heart attack. just a body of nothing,, but pain

Rose how u been doing these days,, down here,, we r starting to nice cool weather, in low 60's i love it,, open the windows,, put a fan there, n enjoy it while the AC is off

Lovb, do you not have medical marijuana in Florida? That is a crime all the drugs you are on and how one plant could maybe replace a few of those.

We got our harvest in just in time..been raining all week and yes, in the 60'a . Get feeling better my friend, so sorry you hurt like you do.

were voting on it this coming month, i know my primary doctor,, have been talkin about it

crossing fingers n toes,, thank PP,, we need
n hope that all my fello tokers:48: have a Happy High thro out the day

great read, thank you

a couple of questions..

1. ISO or Everclear ?
2. how much mmj should I start with (for me only?)
3. when cooking off the solvent, can this be done indoors safely? (cops behind and to the side of me)
4. how long does the end product stay good for, and how to store it? if you are saying use 1/2 grain of rice, just one of those syringes in the picture would last me foreeeeeverrrrr..

thank you!

(just read this so scratch #3..)
Make sure you are in a very well ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. The fumes are very flammable. Be sure to stay away from red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes etc. that could ignite the fumes.

(scratch #4)
Q. How long can the oil last? forever? What is the best storage, fridge, freezer, pantry? Thanks. Natural Healing
A. In a syringe and if kept in a dark cold place the oil will last for years, especially if you manage to protect the oil against visitors and family, namely women, because they seem to like ingesting the oil even more than men.
The moment women in your family find out about the rejuvenating effects of the oil, you will not have to worry about how long the oil will last, it will always get eaten or used topically very quickly. If you want to preserve your supply of the oil, do not tell women that cosmetics with 20-30% of the oil will do miracles for their complexion and make them look as young as physically possible, otherwise they will simply take it from you no matter what you will try to say or do and you will not have to worry about how long the oil will last.
This is not (meant as) a sexist comment, I am only informing of what I have seen happen many times, it is just an observation and an attempt to draw attention to what the oil can do for your complexion regardless of the gender.

There is a funny video, only funny cause the Natural path was dressed funny, but she shows it can be done with an ounce of herb...

I will get you that video. She does it in her kitchen. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGWxz0DMSI[/ame]

Everclear.

It is good stuff for sure. But you can have too much and wish you hadn't.:~) I have no idea why this shows young women with no clothes on.... That isn't the video really.

Thank you Multi. I had only heard of this briefly, interesting read. This was first written in 1982. I wonder how they found this info out... We will be making a new batch very soon.

Thanks for thinking of us. Mr rb is doing well. Really well. Awesome article.

Good morning Rosebud and all. This is exactly the method that I use. The couple that started this is a very informed and have done a massive amount of research. They have developed a very good way to extract and to dose. I do not get stoned when I tack the correct way. Doing it the way that is stated above is a great way to dose. You should stop over at 420 and read the different threads on making, dosing and curing. It's a very good read. Doing the extraction their way makes a very clean oil. Very little chlorophyll and plant waxes. Just pure essence of cannabis. I will talk to motco and see if I can move the info over here also.

Thanks Beemer, the more info the better. That tacking thing is very interesting to me. It is almost time to make a run to oregon to get the everclear to make some more.

for whats it worth, coconut oil cannaoil is my decided favorite. I find it tastier, and probably healthier. the saturated fats are not bad as previously thought.
slightly more expensive, but unrefined virgin coconut oil is for me. just wanted to put a healthier way to get your thc out there. no lung abuse. I smoked for 44 yrs prior to learning this. I use good bud. smoking or vaping takes its toll down the road.
other than missing the 'social' aspect, its working for me. THC helps me sleep at night.
decarb doubles the potency. I use the mason jar inside a crockpot, method. fyi.

Nice Ricky. Glad the coconut oil works for you. I might like to try that in a tincture sometime but for RSO, you need strong solvent. I hate that word solvent....sounds so chemically to me.

got that right. I tried alcohol/solvent method to extract the THC, but failed miserably.
plus I don't like the residue taste. evaporate, etc. but I guess if you do it right....
whatever works. if made correctly, sounds like an excellent oil tincture.
I get so high on coconut cannaoil, that now I only do it before bed. it helps me sleep/relax.
when doing during day, sometimes I feel kinda drunk, in a way...
seems from what ive read, RSO made well would be very nice.
after I read that tbspn coconut oil is a good daily health idea, I was sold.
I know THC dissolves in alcohol, or fats such as butter, oils. cheap oil tastes yukky to me.
even top of the line walnut, sesame, peanut oils taste better than canola or veg but most have more poly and mono unsaturated fats. coconut oil has almost zero of these type fats.
glad people are finding their THC without lunging it so much. imho. get good sleep
thanks rosebud.

I make my batches by the lb of bud...when it is "done", its not...it takes at least a month on top of the fridge to purge the remaining solvent...so get a couple oz of oil, clean it, then a month before you run out, make another batch....my .02

mojo

So a little update. A very old (from highschool) friend called me tonight. She has survived ovarian cancer 2 or 3 times. Well, she had to go to Seattle to a very prestigious hospital. She has found out that she has metastasis to throat, esophagus, stomach, pancreas and liver.. They are starting chemo tomorrow. She asked the head of oncology surgery about Rick Simpson oil. He said there are good studies out of Israel. He told her to take it! Along with her chemo.... I am in shock, in a good way. She is coming tomorrow to get the Pink momma oil I got back from a friend who couldn't handle the stonedness.

Keep your fingers crossed that she can fight one more time... So shocked about the surgeon.

check out bad kat cannapharm there is a recipe, think it was oil' without getting the stoned affects.forget what it was called,but there are a few recipes on her site.she recently did a gig with rick simpson. been doing a lot of reading on this subject for a friend of mine.by the way nice thread----carboxyl intact medical oil

Latest posts

Back