please help im total beginer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killadontpushme

Reaction score
hi all i just sighned up i really want to no some good tips from the first step to the last i no it will be some typing but if you could u would be a life saver.:confused: :D

killadontpushme said:
hi all i just sighned up i really want to no some good tips from the first step to the last i no it will be some typing but if you could u would be a life saver.:confused: :D
Welcome to MP killadontpushme. The best thing you can do is read an online grow guide before starting anything. TURKEYNECK has given you a link to the one we have here. Do some reading then come back and ask questions if you have any. Trust me reading is the best thing you can do. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP killadontpushme. The best thing you can do is read an online grow guide before starting anything. TURKEYNECK has given you a link to the one we have here. Do some reading then come back and ask questions if you have any. Trust me reading is the best thing you can do. ;)
Hey kdpm, here's another growing guide that will help lock in the important stuff:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...ivation2.shtml

im going to read all these myself thanx .lefty

Latest posts

Back