Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
g'morning all, a couple more days and renovations will be done :) Hope everyone has a happy day.

Morning folks. Hope you have a great day. My old ace is dragging this morning. Making pancakes for my Granddaughter. Sure look good,,but me no eat that crap. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Beautiful green jungle you have there Rose. Now, I am going to ask you a ?. Are those all clones?

the little ones in the front are clones, the ones in the solo cups, the others are all seed...

Good morning all,

rain and wind like crazy last night. The earth had a good long drink. I am off to pt. catch you all later.

Good Morning OFC. Got so many things to do today. I don't know where to start. I know where's my pipe. Beautiful day sun is out and around 70. Have a nice day.

Gonna be a hot one at the beach !--- Mid 80s ?--- I got 2 plants out of that last batch of treated seed to move to the Dawg Pound !---D.D. say stop for awhile and organize what I got !-- They can't all 6-8 be tetras but they survived when everything else died !--They get a chance to show me something ! I was beginning to think these plants that make 4 leaves at a time were an urban myth !-- They not !-- I'll get D.D. to help me post a pic when U can see what's happening !---They grow like a walk cane !--The grow point is hooked over pointed down !--Never seen nothing like it live !--- It is a girl !-- We'll see about the Dawg Pack !-- Someone once said take the best --leave the rest !--- They are the strongest the breeding produced and I think some of them is werewolves anyway !--- I think I refill the pipe and coffee !

Nes yesterday U asked about how many fingers a leaf has !--- Normal pot folds out 2 leaves at a time from a grow point !--- What I got folds out 4 leaves at a time ! --- It is possible it will grow out of it !--but I'm thinking not !--

What up Cane ? -- I have been entrusted to go get some stamps and get Mothers Day cards and other stuff in the mail !-- I know they don't pick up until 3 so I'm having trouble getting motivated to get it done --No hurry it's like 10 here !-- Getting the backyard mowed and trimmed beat me up some !-- I'm moving a little slow !--- and I'm stoned !-- I do it later !

Happy Anniversary D.D. !--- Hey ya'll it went down like this --- I ask her to marry me and she said --ask me again next year !--So I did !--

Happy Anniversary D.D. !--- Hey ya'll it went down like this --- I ask her to marry me and she said --ask me again next year !--So I did !--
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ....You two....
Its a Beautiful day here in the P.N.W. Just had a great wake & bake with the neighbor, sitting on the patio looking at the Olympic mountains Having tea & Papaya....Nice
Getting ready ride the bicycle into town for a hour half Tai Chi class...
hope to make it about 5-6 miles ea. way....

Pleeese stay High .....:48:

I got a bicycle !--- Got a brand new bike so I would start getting some excercise !--- Rode it the beach easy ride hardly had to pedal !--- On the way home we had a 35 mph head wind !---I had to carry the bicycle home !--That's where it sits to this day ! ---Fool me once !---I saw this guy at the beach the other day had a 3 wheel trike with balloon tires ---Big a** kite was pulling him down the beach at about 35 mph !-- I looked at D.D. and she say No !-- U break too easy ! --

The coolest thing I've seen out here on our Island is this guy in our neighborhood who rides his old banana seat bicycle with his surfboard! Got a rack to hold it beside him! Would not be safe for this "Lucy!" And, I'd be too tired to surf once I got over there, if I got over there!

Good afternoon everyone! Happy Cinco De Mayo! 24 years of marriage! Success! We're both still alive! Cannot think of anyone else I would rather spend my time with! Love you man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back