Lots of Questions about Outdoors

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad that you liked it OS, I learned it from traditional greenhouses in Spain. THG you also need to make sort of a security barrier below especially if you decide to put plastic just in case it falls for any reason, it has some weight that might ruin your crop, simply using wires X shaped from the poles would suffice I guess, and if the plastic is stapled well and tightened well with proper inclination for drainage, it is very unlikely to break off. Loose plastic is horrible. Another tip, to tighten wires between poles, first you have to tie them pretty loose to be able to roll the wire around a screwdriver or a metallic rod after you have tied it to the poles. You can then use it like a handle to tighten as much as you want

It does get quite hot here in the summer. I am sure the plants would appreciate shade cloth. Also, it is very possible to get a frost before the plants are done, so they may need to be covered. Thanks for the tip, zem.

Decided to use NV's super soil. Going to pop around to the feed stores and see what I can get locally. I'll order what I can't get here.

Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back