l need some advice plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEVERLEARN

BUBBALOCS
Reaction score
Shes a clone from a clone from a clone,not sure what kind l think sativa mostly,l had been growing her under some cfl 27/7 in my closet,she got to big so l put her outside and she started flowering, my question is it to late to trans plant into a bigger pot? will the stress make her herm out? any advice or comments weclome , sorry first couple of pics are from the mother

View attachment IMG_20141107_133853-1.jpg

View attachment IMG_20141217_144319.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150326_093234.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150326_094220.jpg

View attachment IMG_20141229_092657.jpg

Which plant are you talking about? She may reveg and then flower again.

No it isn't too late to put into a bigger pot. She will veg as the days get longer and get huge by the time of harvest in the fall. I think that will work fine.

Quick question its mid April here she's about two feet tall now and flowering nicely, should l leave her outside days are starting to get longer she'll revegg l know but lm not sure how long lll be staying here at this house plz any advice, she's the girl in the 3rd and 4th Pics from the top

IMO, the plant will probably reveg, but it is a lot better outdoors than under CFLs.

Latest posts

Back