dwc to soil??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8xjagerxbongxtoker

Reaction score
i have schwag plants ive been growing in my dwc for 3 week now and i was wondering can i transplant them into soil if so does the type of soil matter or is it even possible. as i said schwag will most likely turn out to be hermie's... so i need them far away from my royal kush.:48:

Why do you want to go from dwc to soil? I take it the seeds your growing you got from a nasty bag of swag? If so, it does not mean its a hermi. If it does hermi kill it. A hermi is no good.

you can transplant straight into soil no problem with that but why would you wana do that? it will add complication, IMO just keep em in dwc

Your running a chance transplanting at the 3-4 week period. Transplanting now might be too much shock to the plant and at this stage of veg growth you are likely to cause too much stress to the plant and it end up hermieing on you anyway.

Just wait and see how your plant does and if it does turn male or hermie chop it down. Only takes pollen sack to completely ruin your crops.

Oh yeah and I have had bag seed go hermie right off the bat or late into flower, you can never know when your messing with bag seeds.

If your in veg it should not stress them to transplant...bagseed is prone to throw herms, but they will probably not show until flower. If I were you I would not baby them trying to keep them from Herming...I'd stress the hell out of them to see what they are made of...if they pass then maybe they are worth keeping. I see too much advice here coming from books or trying to copy others and not from real growing experience...I'm not going to call you out...you know who you are. (and it's not you sinister)

If your wondering if the hermi gene is dominate, why try to bury it? Put it to the test so you KNOW if this is a canidate for your program...if you baby it now...the bad genetics will only show up later. Give her hell!

Latest posts

Back