Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this Lux Light Meter. I watch youtube video about the Meter and I still can caught the drift of how it works. I have a question. It reads 350 above my cups. Do, I times that by 10 to get the Lumens. And, how mush Lumens is right for growing mj? Time for 420.:bong2:

Hope U feel better Ness !-- About the light ? -- I don't know bout such things !-- I really don't know much about much !-- I grow fine weed and I don't need to understand !-- If it ain't broke --Don't fix it !--Mine ain't broke !--- It's working for me is what I know !

Giggy -- Widow got stunted some -- Mazar and Nightshade be kicking it !-- I be taking my first cuts from them soon ! -- I'm sexing my only Blackberry Snow Lotus right now --Gonna be fine boy or girl !-- U got 4-- 12 inch round LEDs and a 6-8 inch one coming !- jump around the bad chip and U should have a nice grow room when U get well !-- I'm questioning if I put enough power cords in it !-- If U short sing out and I send it !

D.D. on the road to Austin! -- The nephew and I gonna rent a car and meet her in East Texas then I think she be in for a stretch in 2 weeks !-- I don't like her being gone so much but probably best with the grow shaping up !-- I got a Stoner Ranch bout half way between the beach and her job in the cross hairs !-- U do know when I'm moving the farm I be throwing out distractions as well as --nevermind !-- It won't be tommorrow! -- If it was I'd say the same thing ! -- U gotta be stone "F"ing crazy To load a pot pharm up and haul it up smugglers highway it in Texas -I supposed that makes me qualified for the run !--- I could use a good blocker car driver !--Or better yet someone to drive the truck -- I drive the blocker car !-- I got a pretty good driving record under this name !-- I can take the ticket !-- Long as the truck rolls onto the Ranch without being stopped !

Hello gang. Busy day with yard work and grow work. How do we make our grow thread in the siggy?

I do not speak that language or understand what that means !-- I don't even know what a siggy is !-- I mostly just grow weed !--Smoke alot of it too !

Thanks umbra. Think I got it

Edit. Ok I see it, but how do I make it say yard dogs grow instead of the link

Right click and copy the url of your thread, then spell out whatever you want how ever you want it to look and then click the link that looks like a globe it will say insert link when your on the right one....highlight what you want hyperlinked and then insert the copyied url. That will make the whole statement a hyperlink like this.

A hyper linked example.

Ha, am I the only OF up on Easter looking for my bowl instead of hidden eggs ;)

Morning folks. Time to eat a bunny,,,lol. Yehaaaaaaaa

Going to look at bro in laws truck today. He ran it low on tranny fluid. I'll be doing a tear down and rebuild. At least it is a manual. I don't mess with automatics.
** still working on the link. Not good with computers. Lol

Morning O.F.C. !-- Had my Wake and Bake early -- I haven't been moving anything or doing anything against da law !-- Move along !-- Nothing to see here !-- Whatever it was it's done now !-- E.I.E.I.O. !

Morning everybody happy Easter it's almost time to head outside and work on the BudLight :48:

Morning OFC. Happy Easter. No Easter eggs for me. I must of been a bad girl. Cooking ham dinner today. Three Rose's NL broke dirt. I'm praying for a good crop. The Tem. is 75 and Hum. is 61 this morning. How high can the Tem. go in growing mj? I'm missing something. OH, Wake and Bake time. :bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back