Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoe Berry in da pipe !-- Gonna have to refill the jar soon !-- I know ya'll like big plants and big jars but I keep some small jars in the end table !-- That way I can keep several varieties within reach !-- Can't do that with one gallon pickle Jars !

View attachment 20170416_185417-1.jpg

Rose and keef look into far red light. Use it at lights out and it tricks the plant in thinking it has been in the dark for two hours. Been told it helps on light leaks. I don't have one but i have been known to not pay attention to the time and pop the door open. The far red is a natural light we get at sun down that is why street lights and such doesn' t bother our outdoors plants.

Rose and keef look into far red light. Use it at lights out and it tricks the plant in thinking it has been in the dark for two hours. Been told it helps on light leaks. I don't have one but i have been known to not pay attention to the time and pop the door open. The far red is a natural light we get at sun down that is why street lights and such doesn' t bother our outdoors plants.

I was thinking about adding some of those to my new light and setting them on a timer they call them flower initiator lights they're supposed to make the plant go to sleep faster which is supposed to help produce better yields Hope you're having a good night so far buddy here's a link on a DIY flower initiator https://youtu.be/Rj4XC6pGJPQ

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !--

I see that under the new administration Alabama gonna have some church get it's own police force !-- Church police ? --- Might better kick me out now for talking about religion and politics I have a problem with that !-- Not even sure if it is religion or politics !--Don't care !-- Don't like it !--Gonna come down hard on weed !-- Teach them dam liberals a lesson !

Morning ofc happy monday gonna rain again we still in a drought so we do need it. Looks like next weekend will be a wet one. Morning dog and keef. What time is breakfast? What we having?

I was thinking about adding some of those to my new light and setting them on a timer they call them flower initiator lights they're supposed to make the plant go to sleep faster which is supposed to help produce better yields Hope you're having a good night so far buddy here's a link on a DIY flower initiator https://youtu.be/Rj4XC6pGJPQ
I watched a man go 12/12 with his plants to get flower started and changed to 14/10 till the last two weeks with the far red 730-740 nm and killed it. He did a hell of a job. If i knew how with my phone there is a video of a far red build on youtube. Three 5 watt chips and a piece of aluminum bar.

I watched a man go 12/12 with his plants to get flower started and changed to 14/10 till the last two weeks with the far red 730-740 nm and killed it. He did a hell of a job. If i knew how with my phone there is a video of a far red build on youtube. Three 5 watt chips and a piece of aluminum bar.

That sounds interesting I'm going to try and look that video up hope you're having a good morning so far buddy :48:

I'm all about the KISS rule for the grow -( Keep It Simple Stupid )-- If it ain't broke don't fix it !-- I use my Mars Hydro lights cause I got'm and know how to use them !-- I don't need to jack around with stuff too much !-- I don't nessessarily do a bunch of research !--I was wondering if crawfish would live in my boxes --Some might do a bunch of research about PH and stuff --My method ? -- Throw some crawfish in a box and see if they live --If they eat my roots ? I boil they a** !--

I need another clarification of the rules !-- Tom Moreno --political name's new anti -cannabis drug tzar thinks all us deviant pot smokers should be put in jail !-- Is that political and we can't express our disapproval ?-- Cause I sure as hell disagree with the a-hole !

Morning everyone. More rain. Flipped the garage week ago or so and the stretch is starting to kick in. Going to be trees again. The Jersey og tester in there is bigger than I am, lol. The meltdown is almost as big. The 2 sour dubs have just been kicking it. They don't like being too wet. Been trying to keep plants smaller, but they just like to get big. Leaves make my hands look small.

Umbra we got rain at the beach too Gonna hit the mid 80s.!-- Gonna wait till after we get back from the memorial then I got seed to start !-- I just been wondering if it is O.K. to say what they are ?-- Cause the name gonna give away where they come from !

Morning OFC. Going up to 80's today and over cast.

YD nice looking pit you got there. Aren't there just loveable? Is that all you have is the one Dog. What is her name?

Keef Hoe Berry look just fine. How does she smoke?

Wake and Bake time here in GA. Let's do this. I'm ready.

Umbra we got rain at the beach too Gonna hit the mid 80s.!-- Gonna wait till after we get back from the memorial then I got seed to start !-- I just been wondering if it is O.K. to say what they are ?-- Cause the name gonna give away where they come from !

Yeah, go ahead no problem. I didn't expect you would call then x,y, and z, lol.

Ness, her name is Luna. turns out her momma was named Luna as well. I have a great dane, and a beagle. and four cats. and a wife. lol its a full hosue round here

I'm just a bad grower who grows crappy weed, why would the beans be any different? LOL

yeah, i got to say the bpu i am running is some of the worstest crap i have ever smoked. lol
Each time i grow a bpu, i fall in love with the smell. it is one of the sweetest smelling plants i have, and i love the buzz. its a good middle ground. no race, or couch lock. i am a fan

O.K. then when I get back I be planting some King Louie 13th------Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate ---- Temple -x- BPU ----Box of Chocolate (f-2) -- We all know Umbra a crappie breeder so I don't expect much !
Couldn't even see that one plant cause it was covered in frosty looking stuff !-- U know I plant sheet !-- There will be some growing soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back