Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning you lousy growers. well, i am smoking some satori haze that has at least a 48 hour cure!! LOL, i kill me. true story and it works.
I planted 12 seeds or more yesterday. Cleaned out the grow room, sprayed all the plants... to be continued.
I love dogs.

Keef, I know you've been wanting some piney weed. The temple x bpu is a sweet pine. Louie has some lemon to it, but not a lemon tree equal. Still working on them. They are next in the box.

Keef, like I said earlier, the BoC F2 is mislabeled. There were other crosses with the BoC and I made sure you got some of all of them. It should have been labeled BoC mix. So there is at least 3 beans of the F2, skywalker og x BoC, sour dubb x BoC, chiesel x BoC, and purple pineapple bomb x BoC.

Sooner or later dog and i got to meet up. I plan on getting him some of the tower x bpu as well. Making some changes more to trying to pollen chunk for a bit. I only had one bb x bpu so far myself but to much of it i was a jelly head. I'm looking forward to the tower x bpu too.

One of my seed pop up real thin. And would you know it is in my see through solo cup. Still working on 1 NL to pop and I just started 1 BPU X Bubblicious to soak in paper towels. I need one plant in my green solo cup, so, I can see the roots grow. Rose my knee is coming along real well. Thank You for asking. Got my pipe loaded and ready to go.

Rose can you tell me how far away you keep plant away from T5 lights? How's you weather up your way?

Umbra i split what i had left of the bb x bpu and got some tower x bpu to my brother. He already has the tower going.

Hey giggy cool that you could share. Those beans are temple, not tower. Temple is 1 of Bodhi's strains. SSH x Williams wonder.

I got a BPU -x-B.B. ( B.B. King ) -f-2 boy named --"Little Boy Blue" !-- I like my Blueberry ! --We make more seed whenever !--Maybe next week some Strawberry pollen gonna meet the intended !--Several besides the Strawberry !-- Do I have to say which ones yet ? --

Bohdi don't play !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer I got from them was top notch !-- Seems they like to work with the Snow Lotus ! -- I can't look at thier seed site cause I start making a list !-- D.D.'s " Blue T.E." --Is a Tranquil Elephantizer --x-- B.B. King !-- She got more blueberry than Jesus ! --Then while U admiring the blueberry it climb all up in your mind and stuff !-- Make U do the sideways crab walk !--

I don't really have a cookies strain. I did pop some different stuff, but just bought Bodhi's cowbell. Forum cut GSC x 88G13hp. going to ring your bell with this one.

Umbra about those mixed BOC seed !-- I be looking for a strong chocolate don't much care who the mom or dad was !-- Only got one question !-- There's one them Chocolate Piss dads in them ain't it ?-- I don't want nobody to know about that ! - I just know it !

I know that's true Umbra -- Giggy been looking for a 88G13 HP boy !-- That was the dad of the Tranquil Elephantizer !-- I sent Giggy some lights to kiss up to him so maybe he share a little that pollen !--- Barney's Farm Nightshade just be asking for it !-- Not sure D.D.'s T.E. could handle a double shot of that 88 G 13 !

Ness, you put them right on top of um..that is the cool thing about T5's.Not touching the plant but close. maybe an inch or so?

giggy, we will def. get together for a doobie and a burger this summer. i just rolled 21,500 miles on my 650 and i plan on adding more to the odometer this year. we figured out the mileage once. I have forgotten by now. not too far from me. a couple hr ride for a good meet up

Thank You Rose. That helps me out a lot. Just got done cleaning out the puppy pin. These pups are so cute. Got to fine good homes soon before they grow anymore. People like getting small pups. Finished my course for this day. Now, it's time to lite up and relax. Yes in deed deed. This is the life.:farm::bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back