The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HP, is he a big show off or what? Maaannn. You got DGF. I gotta give you big props.

Absolutely beautiful DGF!!!!
Not sure what number tent it is? The one with the two tote system.....I was wondering what size the totes are and if that system has a main reservoir, the size of it because a two tote system is my plan for the future....also what gph pumps and size hose do you find works best? Thx in advance! Keep it rockin'!!

The two tote system only had 2 totes for 1 run so far (last run, not this run)... currently I have a single tote in there, and this is DWC, so no pumps or hoses. No main res, just 18 gal Rubbermaid totes with air stones bubbling the solution :D

Thanks for swinging in! Any other questions, ask away. :aok:

You need to change the name of the Tangilope to the Serengeti Tangilope. That thick trunk and open branches with the flat canopy. I almost expect to see a lion or cheetah hanging out lazing in the lower branches :D

You need to change the name of the Tangilope to the Serengeti Tangilope. That thick trunk and open branches with the flat canopy. I almost expect to see a lion or cheetah hanging out lazing in the lower branches :D

HAHAHAH! Oh man, I about pee'd when I read that! :) Cheers bud

Latest posts

Back