Calling all Fox Farm users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Use Fox Farm Nutes

• every watering

• every other watering

Results are only viewable after voting.

mactight

MOUNTIAN DEW
Reaction score
I have to say that I use Fox Farm ocean forest,and I use Grow Big for veg,and I use Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for flowering.I use Grow Big when I transplant at 2 1/2 weeks at every watering.Then Big and Tiger Bloom every watering.Is this the correct way to use this?Or should it be every other watering?Because on the feeding chart it is set up for every other watering,BUT, on the bottles it says you can use at every watering.

i use at every water, but all plants are not the same. so jus be careful.
i mix the big bloom with the grow big during veg and i also mix it during flower and they get it every watering

I use the FF trio pack, and use grow big every watering. Although this time im thinking about mex-bat guano with a bit of FF GB.

I use Grow Big and Tiger Bloom but being an outdoor grower i might not have to water for a few weeks if its raining a lot so i use it every two weeks in about 2 gallons per plant. I had great results with it. For a long time i used miricle grow and would have large plants with small buds. Fox Farm is 100 times better. Im not saying its the only thing that works but if you a less experenced grower its easy too use. Slim Sorry i noticed i was in the indoor grow. I used it every other watering because my plants were so big they needed watering every three days and i thought using ferts twice a week was a bit much. Slim

i have been using FF in my hydro. I use all those plus i add the cha ching in the flowering cycle.

I have only used all three in my hydro grows... Great results. I only use the Big Bloom when I am using soil as I only grow organically in soil. I give a little does whenever I feel necessary. No one answer will work here so I can't vote. ;)

I use all three during my grows.I use the tiger bloom and big bloom with every watering,but i use half of what the feeding chart calls for,cause the chart is for an every other watering.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

In veg I might go every other watering. During flowering your plant eats a lot more and I usually end up watering every watering with an added bloom supplement. Also, like BFOK said, every plant is different.

:yeahthat: My plants always get a little bit of nutes with every feeding especially during the all important flowering stage.. However its not uncommon to have to cut back on the nuting (sorry not sure how else to put that lol) if they just aren't taking to the ferts as i would have hoped.. BigBloom and TigerBloom for flowering all the way for me! :D

Latest posts

Back